Reviews for Snow Day
mr chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
I love it!
Lokiador chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
LOL!

I especially liked the part with the youma!

Now I'm going to read the sequels.
pretend2besome1 chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
Nurse Usagi? Minako's bad day couldn't get any worse, could she? lol.
Krampus chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
Haha, nice ending!

Ah, what a funny story. A nice, light little diversion. Yay!

Great work!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
I love the ending! It's so perfect for Minako's Bad Snow Day! Poor Minako!(Repetitive I know) I look forward to reading the sequels!

...there is nothing worse than being grounded on a snow day!

Great Job!

Till Next Time,

ToaR
Richforce chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
A really funny story, great job.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
ah po0r Minako it seemed her day even became worse, Usagi taking care of her. I feel so sorry for her, haha on the other hand great ending , if i should give this fic a grade it would be an A! keep the fics and the great updates coming!

~ Risella
meg chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
nice use of the emo sog i feel sorry 4 the yoama ,

i feel like tacos too.
meg chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
nice one , what a retarded yoama tho , lol , snowballs ? honestly a kid could have got rid of it u may as well have had them steal its magic hat lol , like frosty the dissin the fic to. lol

the youma really needs to practise grammar.

nice idea 4 payback , my brother did that once. it aint nice .lol

this bit was really good :

The youma’s eyes widen, “erm, that’s not what I meant. I mean, your pathetic magic is no match for me, Sailor brats!” It laughs, “The only way to defeat me is to beat me in a snowball fight, but I doubt you’ll ever figure that out. Mwahahahah!"

good one

megz
Thorn on a Rose chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Very funny! I especially liked the end with the snowball fight between the Senshi! I also enjoyed the comment on the youma being so dumb as to tell their enemies how to defeat it...-

Great Job!

Hope there is more!

Till Next Chapter,

ToaR
pretend2besome1 chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
"so Rei’s a youma in disguise" that cracked me up

nice update!
Krampus chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Heh, a snowman youma who is defeated by a snowball fight - now there's some good silliness. Hey, and another good word! Snerk! Reminds me of Shrek.

Anyway, great chapter. I had some chuckles and I'm looking forward to next chapter.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
omg that youma is even dumber than me...hahaha i really had a good laugh at the idiotic comments from that youma and then Minako getting soaked after the battle , priceless...Well I can't wait for the next chapter, UPDATE so0n , please don't end it so so0n ah...what about 60 more chapters ? hehe
Richforce chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Well at least there's no where to go for her but up.
Krampus chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Ah, funny stuff. Poor, unfortunate blonde - she just has no luck at all.

I laughed when Minako or someone said she 'couldn't be arsed'. You wouldn't happen to be british would you? Same with 'skiving' - you guys have the best words.

Anyway, spamtastic chapter!