Reviews for The Will of God
Tex chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
*facepalm*
brian chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
~*Mizra*~

It's a long standing tradition in the theatre, in writing, in most of the arts: If you want to send a message, use Western Union. Warping a non-Christian setting into a vehicle for Christian messages is just warped. It's fairly offensive to anyone that doesn't already agree with your message.

And liltiger?

"the reason we dont take no for an answer is because we dont want you going to hell."

Read Titus 3:10. Take no for an answer the second time you mention Jesus. If they're still apostate, they're apostate. Continued aggravation just armors them against anyone else's attempt to share the Word.
Keith chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Um...in the interest of improving your efforts, try letting the story sit for an hour or more before posting. Then reread. Your beginning, "Link turned to face what was the enemy Link would forever hate."

Means that at the end, Link hates the angel sent by God?

It's too dark to see where he's walking, but "Her lips were a ever-darkening shade of bluish-purple."?

"Link was practically screaming at the punk for trying to help his deranged maniac of a king."

Uh...help the king? Isn't he...beyond help? Avenge might be a better word.

"He was a god."

"That's it!" Link cried, and lept onto the boy.

He suckered Link into attacking shadows, killed his smoochy friend "in battle," but when he mistakes a mortal for a god, that's the last straw? This makes sense?

"The boy lept up onto the ground and drew his rapier. "

After all the death and fighting and striving and battle his sword is still SHEATHED? No wonder Link thinks he's a punk.

"Link drew his sword. "

The sword he was slashing shadows with? The sword he evidently sheathed while a murderous enemy 'loomed over him' in the shadows? No wonder he needs cheat codes to win.

"Link leaded with a prayer that you can say, too: "

First off, i've seen leaded glass...leaded prayers escape me.

Second off, you like Jack Chick tracts, don't you?
What chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Allow me to sum up this story:

"I am an angel of the Lord, sent from a world where Christianity actually exists, in order to give you comfort in the face of the tragic death of your wife. However, when I got here, she was still alive and healthy. So, I killed her. Now, she's going to be raped by billions of demons in a pit of fire for eternity, for the horrible crime of not believing in a religion that doesn't exist in this universe."

“Not that I really care very much anyway, but couldn’t you at least have stopped and explained all that before you killed her?”

“Shut up. If it helps, I can maybe tell one or two of those demons to go easy on her for the first hundred years. Consider yourself comforted. Hope you enjoy being lonely for the rest of your natural life. Bye.”

That guy totally sucks. Even for the angel of death.
ch-ch-chelsea chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Link...? Religious? Who knew? Hyro disagrees with this though...read my bio for more info.

Yeah, it wasn't for me though. I don't know why...i guess...when you have Hyro in your head for long enough, you get new ideas on things like that...
Shadow of the Light chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Ah! My highest honor to you! Even higher than that, to God! At any rate, I salute you for your story. A job well done, my fellow Christian!
-Ace Lhot
JoyousGarde chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
I almost enjoyed this story,but the proselytizing was overwhelming and I get the feeling, as a fellow author, that this story, though good, was more about preaching instead of adhering to the essence of Zelda, which is obviously non-Christian. Although this is fanfiction and I realize authors can write what they wish, one should be aware that certain elements should not be thrown in for blatant attempts at conversion.
TheMind chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
this makes no sense.. the people of Zelda believe in the tri-force, the three goddesses... not some fool martyr who got nailed to a tree for saying it would be great if people were nice to eachother.. there is not male god in the game, so if you are going to write a christian love fest fic, please at LEAST make it an alternate universe. btw: i agree with hecate: do not force religion on people, it only makes you look insecure with yourself
Gracie chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
I am a huge Christian writer to. I'd like to read more christian stories that you write. I would write my own, but I don't have an account on . I really love reading the bible. Ya know, it's like your own in a book! I really luv God, and I think by posting religous fics we can make a lot of people believers so they can go to heaven with us! If I didn't say it already, that was a great fic!
Raven Ebony chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Hmm...Quite nice. A refreshing change of pace at the very least! Keep on working and writing! Oh! And too Hecate-About never seening a cross in Hyrule: This is fanfiction, you really should relax!...Anyway, keep writing, ~*Mizra*~. Good luck.
Lysia chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Your courage to post this impresses me greatly. As a fellow Christian, I know how hard it is in this age to express your faith. However, what you are saying is totally true, and I encourage everyone to read this fic and think about the underlying message. God really IS just waiting for his people to turn to him; and he is worried about everyone who is not saved, because he loves every last person. No matter what.
liltiger chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Hecate Queen of the Night chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Since when were any characters in Zelda christian? In the last chruch I was kicked out of, I didn't exactly see any triforce symbols, like the ones scattered all over hyrule, and the last time I played OoT or Majora's Mask, I certainly didn't see any crosses. The triforce and the three goddesses are the religion of Hyrule, not christianity. I personally think any religion is stupid unless it is logical and there is proof of what you are trying to believe in. That's why, if I chose any religion, it would be Wicca, the worship of Mother Earth, the presevation of this world and all the life on it. I find that a lot more logical and believable than any imaginary friend in the sky saying "thou shall not do this, thou shall not do that". I respect that your beliefs are different, but christians are VERY guilty of trying to push their beliefs onto others, and not taking "no" for an answer. Please don't push your beliefs here.
Mizra chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
I have lots to explain. First, the story was quick and I did leave out a few misunderstandings, some I don't understand why I wrote them. Second, My handle, Mizra, is a nickname I made up and the name "Shimobe" should be changed because it means servant of God, in male form. Actually, I should just drop it! Anyhoo, I'm really sorry about that Post! I just absent-mindedly assumed you were a girl. Surprise! Thank you all her didn't write flames! I will try better the next time around!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2001