Reviews for Dirty Sunshine
xsandwichx chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
T.T i'm gonna cry T.T

it's not fair :(
LadyE61 chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
I know Cos is a big baby about that pudding thing, but I loves him anyway. I can't stand to see him and Wanda split up!

Don't sign those papers Wanda-PLEASE!
xsandwichx chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
Aww...poor Cosmo :(

and all this started because a cheese pudding?

this is a little confusing, but it is interesting

you made Juandissimo very mean jajaja

keep going!
MissMuffins314 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
OMG! I Love It! keep going pleasee! i sat here for like a half hour reading this! please update! D
seeyoulater chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
ah! the suspense is killing me! i really hope cosmo and wanda get back together, i'm all for cosmoxwanda, not juandissimoxwanda. i'm hoping that juandissimo and mama cosma die right now. they're tearing the best fairy couple ever apart. well, actually, it's the show's writers that's breaking them apart...anyway, this fanfic is awesome. can't wait for the next chapter.
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
Keep up the good work I loved the Rocky Horror referance...it really made my day
rbzodiac612 chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
I think I'm gonna cry...

Please update soon.
animekraze chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
1) edit chap 11 so that it's easier to read

2) CONTINUE! PLEASE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU FIND THIS UTTERLY CHILDISH, UPDATE!
Tishie chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Simply superb,

_ ...You heard me. I loved it, it made my eyes all watery! I just love reading [CxW] fics.. Please update ASAP! D
midnightpyro chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
I just read this straight through, and I must say, it's excellently wriiten. Kudos to both of you. Although the last chapter needs more paragraphs. I look forward to more.

-midnightroadkill
lunatroid chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Wow, that was short. But good. I'm interested to see how you're going to end this. I hope Cosmo gets a heap of hurtin' before he gets Wanda back - IF he gets her back. And I like your take on Timmy's reaction. He's reacting just the way kids dealing with a divorce in real life react - no matter how unhappy they are, Mom and Dad HAVE to stay together! Great read, can't wait to see what you do next.
CaryFairy chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
why are you killing them?1 they need each other! and that juandissimo is a prick. cant stand people who dont like kids, well, unless the kids are brats
lunatroid chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
Whee! So much good fanfic lately! I love the confrontation between Juandissimo and Timmy. Very well played. I'm ticked at Cosmo for letting himself get so totally sucked in and for his fickle heart, but maybe Timmy will sort things out. Or not. Unless Cosmo does something to redeem himself, Wanda and Juandissimo are fine with me FWIW. Great story! Thanks!
The Lady Meow chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
i wanna take juandissimo n smack him around a few times. update soon

Peace,

Cat
Arkan9 chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
Woo, Timmy's on the case! I just hope he can sort everything out before it's too late...

Keep writing, I need more!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »