Reviews for Dirty Sunshine
Trixie21 chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
Oh, this is not going good. I mean for poor Wanda, not your writing, lol. Your writing was just fine and though I found the chapter a trifle short, it had a nice inspired feel to it. Like you were definitely on a roll. And rolls are a good thing. :)

And what an amazing opportunist Juandissimo is! Jeez! If the guy were in business or stocks he'd make a killing. He makes knowing just when to leave look like an art form.

Oh, and I'm not really the murderous sort. It's just that my ire is up at what they're doing to poor Wanda and I'm really pissed at Mama Cosma and Juandissimo for it.

Keep up the awesome work you two!
CaryFairy chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
dude you can't let the bad guys win! yeah cosmo and wanda have been having a rocky marriage for a while but it can be fixified!
lunatroid chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Again, I have a habit of saying exactly what I think, so here it is: great chapter. Your Juandissimo is not only hilarious, but a cunning, manipulative cad. He actually gave me chills as he made his moves on Wanda. And worse, (or better), he's using the one weapon poor Wanda has no defense against: the truth about Cosmo's vile treatment of her. Yeah, THIS is the story that needed to be written, one that deals cleverly and believably about certain events in the recent horrible FOP episodes so many of us loathe. You guys probably don't have much use for praise from me, but just the same, my hat's off to you.
Trixie21 chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Sorry I haven't had a chance to read this before now, but between being sick and keeping up with responsibilities I just didn't have time. But now that I have...

Well done! You two are doing a marvelous job and I can't wait to see where you two take this.

I have to confess to being so upset for poor Wanda right now. It was such a total setup and no one, least of all her, deserves that. And Cosma. Gr. How I hate that fairy! I hope she dies and leaves her poor son alone by the end of this. Well, once he gets back with Wanda that is. Um. He will get back with her by the end of it, right? Right! Oh! Now I need to go sit on my Big Comfy Couch of Denial while waiting for chapter 4!

Oh, and can we kill Juandissimo off in this too by any chance? Just kidding, lol. I am just so peeved at him right now. I think I'll stop working on my happy fic for him for a while now.

Gah! Now I'm all tense worrying about how this is going to end. Oh please let it be a good ending!

At any rate, keep going with this and I look forward to number 4!
sdove05 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Great so far! Can't wait for next chapter!
Lil Cosmo chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
I love this! Update soon, please!
WLiiAfanatic chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
No! No making me cry! My glasses are smudged up enough!

Despite the sadness, this is definitely a masterpeice in the making. You and Wanda Wish both have such amazing writing styles, and they're fitting together so nicely!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
CaryFairy chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
dude! i feel so awful for wanda. at some point she needs to beat the shit out of cosmo's mom
lunatroid chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Aw, for crying out loud, Wanda - divorce him already! ;)

Sorry...my utter disdain for some of the more recent FOP episodes overcame me for a minute. I think you know what I mean.

Nice story. Your Juandissimo is a riot. More, please!
lunatroid chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I liked everything except Wanda's regret. That lady's got nothing to regret IMO. Great story - hope there's more to come.
wintersday chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
*cuddling cosmo* how chould you wanda! i mean look at him... *cosmo does puppy eyes* ..hes cute..

but then all those years of cosmo treating wanda baddly

i cant help but feel sorry for wanda...

great story!
WLiiAfanatic chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I hate to read about them fighting...it makes me so sad!

But it was worth it. Two of my favorite authors in the FOP section collaborating? That's awesome! And the story turned out perfect. Great job!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5