Reviews for Off Camera
shippergrl25 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
this makes me laugh! i dont know if that was your intention...dont worry its a good laugh! keep it up! i want to see where this is going!
MCSquared chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Awesome you have to update!
artpolgirl chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
i loved but why didn't you finish. i know it has probably been awhile but i would love to read the rest
bloodymary2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Interesting idea... Maybe it would be nice for you to describe the diferences in appearance between the characters and the actors. Looking forward to seeing cath X mac... this should definately be interesting..

Oh, one more thing...

The actors should totally pick up on the UST between the commander and the colonel...
SamBrace chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I have really enjoyed reading this fic and was wondering if there is any more to it as it seems like there could be more to this wonderful story.

Sammy
IAmTheBoss chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Good story so far, I can't wait to see how it plays out. Update soon or face the wrath of the musical note army.
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
that's cute i like it
freelancechik21 chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
totally lovin it...update soon i wanna read how the meeting goes between cat and mac.
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Looking foward to the next chapter, this is good.
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Good story so far and interesting premise.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
great story.
JulieM chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
This is a fantastic story! Not sure exactly which way you'll go with it, but it's got potential to be very funny! Can't wait to read more!

JulieM
DutchJAGfan chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
This story is great, I love it. btw the eyecolor thing was no big deal it just attracted my attention.

I'm really looking forward to the meeting between Mac and Catherine. And I also can't wait till the next chapter.
bluejay65 chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Very interesting story. Look forward to Mac and Catherine's interaction.
michelle UK chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Really funny chapter each meting there ae cant wait for the next chapter ASAP.