Reviews for Off Camera
shippergrl25 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
this makes me laugh! i dont know if that was your intention...dont worry its a good laugh! keep it up! i want to see where this is going!
MCSquared chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Awesome you have to update!
artpolgirl chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
i loved but why didn't you finish. i know it has probably been awhile but i would love to read the rest
bloodymary2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Interesting idea... Maybe it would be nice for you to describe the diferences in appearance between the characters and the actors. Looking forward to seeing cath X mac... this should definately be interesting..

Oh, one more thing...

The actors should totally pick up on the UST between the commander and the colonel...
SamBrace chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I have really enjoyed reading this fic and was wondering if there is any more to it as it seems like there could be more to this wonderful story.

IAmTheBoss chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Good story so far, I can't wait to see how it plays out. Update soon or face the wrath of the musical note army.
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
that's cute i like it
freelancechik21 chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
totally lovin it...update soon i wanna read how the meeting goes between cat and mac.
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Looking foward to the next chapter, this is good.
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Good story so far and interesting premise.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
great story.
JulieM chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
This is a fantastic story! Not sure exactly which way you'll go with it, but it's got potential to be very funny! Can't wait to read more!

DutchJAGfan chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
This story is great, I love it. btw the eyecolor thing was no big deal it just attracted my attention.

I'm really looking forward to the meeting between Mac and Catherine. And I also can't wait till the next chapter.
bluejay65 chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Very interesting story. Look forward to Mac and Catherine's interaction.
michelle UK chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Really funny chapter each meting there ae cant wait for the next chapter ASAP.