Reviews for Same Time Same Place
FluffyPrincess6100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! It was soooo fluffy, and so sexy at the same time i cant stand it! Write more!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Haha! That was adorable! Elevator romance, lol... XD
bbballs chapter 1 . 7/19/2009

You are amazing.

That is all.

This is the bestest thing ever.

Sora and Riku are amazingly in character.

So, they're sexy.

Thus, this entire fic is sexy.

It's adorable and amazing.

And I love it.

child of the night chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
love it, love it, love it! oh man, i love how riku just lets himself go to pot the more he falls for sora... interesting idea. when i like a guy i usually try to look better around him, no matter how hopeless i feel about whether or not we'll end up together. the idea of just letting it all go to hell appearance-wise is very interesting to me. very well written, i loved it!
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Lol, you gotta love Sora. He's so adorably cute. XD Especially his 'Im so cute, love me smile'. I laughed when I read that. He he. It fits perfectly. Riku and Sora are made for each other. :D This is a really well done fic. I dont usually like one-shots but this one is really good. :D
AliVal13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Heheheheheheheh! I loved this one-shot. It was so cute and didn't involve all the needless drama lots of other authors think a story has to have to be good! _ Hee hee! So cute!

I loved it, in other words.
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
So cute. _ I like the idea of Riku being a workaholic.
k2w3v chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
*screams* I loved this!
Shiznap chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
-becomes super- Zomg, an elevator. xD I just find that hilarious beyond all belief. An elevator. xD -hugs SoRiku- Riku's no fun, and Sora's full of fun! They complete eachother! [/end Ice Age 2 quoting] Loved it! Always the subtle humor with the romance.
LadyEnexile chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
woo! i really enjoyed that - it was cute and i
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 4/24/2006

That has made me so giggly. Alas it's 12:30 and I'm giggly. Not a good sign.

Anyways. No fair. I wish something like that would happen to me. It would be so undoubtedly cool. And yay for elevators. Elevator fanfiction is one of the best things in the world _-

Chasyn chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Loved it! Sora and Riku RULE! :P
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
that was gr8! i luved it!
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Haha, this was the story I wanted to read!

But my throat is killing me thus making it hard to type (shaddup, my excuses rock all awesome ) so all I can say is great job and keep up the good work!

I should sleep but fanfictions have a hold of my brain X.x

Peacets! *waves*
Danii and Riku chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Kawaii! I love it. it even legal for a 24 year old and a 19 year old to be doing...ahem...'that' stuff? lol I've no idea. I'm only 13. Anyway, I still love this story.