Reviews for Tangled Alliances
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 21 . 1/21/2009
Thank you, I like it very much. Must have been a lot of effoert you put in there. Detailing ideas like this one, I imagine that takes time. Good job!
Kayla chapter 21 . 9/12/2008
Hello!

Just finished your fic, and I was really impressed. I was totally caught up in it, I LOVED the Sam/Jack/Daniel triangle. Thought it was superbly and acurately written character wise. I was totally surprised at how much I loved the Sam/Daniel scenes, they were completely enthralling to me despite the fact that I am normally an S/J shipper. Can't she just have both of them;)? Anyways, wanted to let you know that you rock, you give little touches of detail that make your work unique.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
I find it hard to believe that Jack is so self-centered in this situation. Where Carter is in the danger of being beaten nearly to death, Jack is jealous that Daniel's being forced to have sex with her. I'm sorry, I just don't think you've written them in character.
dp chapter 21 . 5/18/2008
So glad you printed for us to read. Nice scene. Great job with George's POV.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/18/2008
this is so funny since siler is actually jack's stunt double
smithcrafter chapter 20 . 2/11/2008
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.
louise chapter 20 . 9/30/2007
was wonderful.i read it all in one sitting so only one review.i cantw ait ot find more of your fic,hopefully ti will be jack the ending.
WritinginCT chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I read this fic in one sitting and had to take a little time to digest it before reviewing. It it very well written and the characters believable. The particular situation the characters are placed in may not be for everyone but it was tastefully done. Kudos :)
TylinSedai chapter 20 . 5/22/2007
Wow this was amazing! I loved it, a little racey but still very good. will their be a nother chapter?
ChristinaS chapter 20 . 5/20/2007
Wonderful as always! Is it really over, or will there be a "post- epilogue"?

Thanks for a fantastic angst fest!

If you were ever to revisit this story, it seemed to culminate a bit quickly. This is not meant so much as a critisism, but as an expression of a desire for MORE! As it is- I have enjoyed it very much, and thank you profusely for the distraction.

Bless,

Christina
froggy0319 chapter 20 . 5/17/2007
I will really miss this fic as it was very enjoyable to read :)
trtlsoup2001 chapter 20 . 5/17/2007
Wonderful, wonderful ending. Not exactly hearts and flowers kind of ending, but that wouldn't be too realistic...

A emotion-packed story, and I've enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you!
janissima chapter 20 . 5/17/2007
Very well written throughout, but I must admit, I was certainly hoping for a happier ending. It just felt dark and gloomy, not hopeful at all. Maybe because my mood is kind of gloomy...don't know for sure! Anyway, thanks for writing an engaging story.
7 League Boots chapter 20 . 5/17/2007
Fitting ending to this traumatic episode for Team SG-1. Now Sam and Jack have to bear not only that but Daniel's 'demise' and the chasm it left. Very difficult moments of reconciliation between Sam and Jack was handled with touching sensitivity (no pun, honest!). Still see Sam having the bulk of the emotional resolution to deal with, but Jack is there for her. Bittersweet but very appropriate realization from both that their bond was and could become another handicap. Well done tale; took the team on a real hum-dinger of a mission, and all's *almost* well again. Thanks; this was a rich, creative story of SG-1 at their best.
mummi troll chapter 19 . 3/29/2007
Despite of having just come in to this fandom, I have read a lot of Stargate fics - this is one of the best! I also read your other fic where Sam was raped (momentary memory loss with regards to the title!) and I must say you are talented. The only critique I have is that this story took my attention from my paper for too long,so I'll have to pull an all-nighter (but I guess I only have my self to blame!)

Thank you for a wonderful story, and I look forward to the next chapter!