Reviews for Bloodstained Hands
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Milaya Milen Zeal chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
*blows nose* Bloody hell... that actually had ME crying. And I don't cry that easily...

Nice work!
Shinrialtu chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Well, I was browsing the Drakengard fics, and came upon this one. I'd have to say it's a fairly decent piece overall, if I do say so myself.

I like the idea of a srot of shock coming from the pleasure of killing, rather than the horror of it. It's...different.

Anywho, a nice fic to add to the collection!

Kairyu-shin chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Love it! 10/10! Though the emotions are a bit much, it really suits Caim!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*washes away tears* you shure know how to write 'em.
DarkRiku'sGirlfriend chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow, this one was really really good too! It seems you have an unusuall talent for writing. I could see Caim and Angelus doing something like that, although I always thought Caim flat-out loved to kill people and things. That's one of the things that always made me like him so much. Hahaha... A man on a mission to kill eveyrthing in his way. Perhaps he once had a heart, it's true, but it has since dissapeared. In any case, I LIVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Aww, come here now, Caim. I won't let anyone hurt for as long as you live. *hugs Caim*
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Larom chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw I loved the ending. Caimxangelus for ever!
Eldameldor chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I've been waiting for a story sorta like this! And I must say, you did well! I felt bad for Caim. In a strange sorta way... That would be scary. I loved how you did this. Now on to your other ones...