Reviews for The Golden Fox
Brian West chapter 4 . 2/6
No I am MAD! Anko NEVER had feelings for Sasuke. In fact I see Anko loving Naruto more than anyone and Naruto loving Anko more than anyone.. Grantef these type of stories are a hard sell for me but I clicked on this hoping for Anko x Naruto.
Gin chapter 5 . 11/29/2023
This fanfic is crap always is naruto the one who have to apologize for being betrayed duh
not a fan chapter 5 . 11/23/2023
wtf 3 seconds in and your already turning naruto into a simp?
he has every right to be pissed and have a do at the twats but you already have him gatting shit from everyone and doing what they tell him.
he should ahve killed sakura,kakashi and sasuke for being pathetic traiters and/or hypocrites.

(PLEASE FORGIVE ANY SPELLING ERRORS NOT MYU STRONG POINT)
Madame-Bloviate chapter 5 . 7/16/2023
I could stomach the wankfest of Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry, even when Naruto is supposedly overpowered yet still getting smacked around by Sasuke after six years. However, Naruto forgiving everyone for their neglect and abuse when you only wanted to see him seek retribution was the line drawn. Thank you for posting. I have no doubt that this was a great fic. Hopefully, you'll post more in the future.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 1 . 7/13/2023
I don't understand the premise of this fic if I was banished from somewhere and they wanted my help I'd actually be on the other side after that
RiasXRahul chapter 42 . 6/11/2023
awesome story, I just finished reading it
this story is well written and a well designed plot .I hope you will continue this story ,I want season 2
Yakuba chapter 3 . 6/8/2023
Seeing Anko fawning over Sasuke makes me feel weirded out.. Especially she dislikes arrogant brats…
Kitsune019 chapter 1 . 6/7/2023
I didn't even bother reading this fic, considering I read the comments
The Naruto fics I despise is a Naruto who has every right to be angry but forgives easily due to being pressured to
Sorry doormat Naruto ain't my cup of tea
Syedaar chapter 42 . 6/5/2023
With a great appreciation for you , I just finished the whole 42 chapters and I am flabbergasted a t this legendary masterpiece! Well written and a well designed plot!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/12/2023
This story is so pathetic and trash.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2023
Dude I so don't care about the backstory. I just want him to kick these assholes' asses.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2023
I WANT TO GOUGE OUT MY EYEBALLS
musadak.khalid chapter 2 . 3/18/2023
Well naruto get walked over and he decide to be Jesus … shit
Memz chapter 3 . 3/10/2023
So basically this chapter is a cockfight between sasuke and naruto, with the women in the backround cheering. great start.. :(
burnnotice chapter 5 . 2/16/2023
so jiraiya is a hypocrite? he and everyone else has never grown up and gotten over what happened to them in the past but they want the guy they wronged to?
4,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »