Reviews for The Golden Fox
The story started well. Then it became too convoluted and a bit too fanciful.
Bluenait chapter 5 . 1/13
And he is a pussy of a beta bitch bye
Haji the Monster chapter 16 . 1/3
I really tried to get past this chapter but seriously, this was pne of the worst written original characters I have ever had the misfortune to read. And how many do you freaking need, thousands of characters to choose from and you make these lame one dimensional super characters. Just the worst.
burnnotice chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
in all the stories that he's banished it would be interesting if it said somewhere that he put exploding tags in certain buildings and set them off because they couldn't do anything to him now.
tfuinsah chapter 8 . 12/4/2021
Much as it's funny to see creators put chloroform in stories in reality chloroform by itself takes at least 5 minutes for it to knock a person unconscious. I would've loved an omake where Hinata turns around, raises an eyebrow and asks "Really?", only for the kidnapper to knock her out with another piece of drugged cloth while remarking how the movies are never reliable.
tfuinsah chapter 5 . 12/4/2021
Damn, I'm all for growing up and moving past the past but forgetting it entirely is pretty much killing yourself. This isn't the usual childhood remarks, Naruto was practically abandoned since his birth. The village did the bare minimum to keep him alive and even then they heaped on physical and mental abuse for more than a decade during his formative years. Naruto would have to be a literal sage for him to forgive and forget that, holy staff and all. Honestly I'm surprised there wasn't more backlash in canon about all this. The fact that Jiraya said all that is optimistic at best, especially since he was one of those that abandoned him while knowing about the circumstances surrounding his birth.

Now all this isn't to say that he should go out and raze Konoha to the ground (though I would very much like to see that) but the way they act so chummy as if none of that ever happened is grating to say the least.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/26/2021
There you go stretching things out again just delaying the fight between the raikage and naruto and why is it that no one has tried to get rid of the barrier around tsunamis son I meanits so easy to see you are just trying to hold of the fight till later which would be fine if you did it in a better more seamless way because like thus I can already see where the story is headed which takes away the point of reading which means your writing is sloppy compared to the beginning of the story
Guest chapter 30 . 11/26/2021
How do you write a story about a character and then do your absolute best to keep the character out of the picture and 8s only sometimes mentioned in the person and also stretching the story makes the story less and less interesting as by doing so the ends up with a lot of filler content that has nothing with the progression of the story
corjca1 chapter 5 . 11/24/2021
i would slit the old cunts throat baa chans the treatous whore sold his parents out unforgiveable death is her only punishment
corjca1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2021
the dirty dirty snake whore she was hated by the villagers yet she never liked naruto the slut of a whore
Guest chapter 42 . 10/31/2021
Nice job man it was an awesome story
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2021
Bro this is getting so boring
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2021
This story got boring asf when naruto returned he should've been an ronin
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2021
The oc characters ruined everything and naruto returning and has to apologize made it worse this story is overrated and trash
Hyperman15 chapter 10 . 10/26/2021