Reviews for The Golden Fox
PhantomeLily chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I'm Glad you made this seem realistic, you didn't make Sasuke Dead weak, as he is actually really strong, I love this story!
Uzumaki-Demon chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
First up I would just like to say thank you for keeping my boredom at bay over my holidays. When I get bored bad things happen. Great job so far I can't wait to keep reading so I will get back to just that.
moneypwrglory chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
wait, i thought ryuho was the wielder of heaven's blade before naruto, so why is he riling up the rock and lightning nins?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Omg this is the best story evee my mind is blown
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
anonymous veiwer ima boss ass bitch bitch bitch...BITCH
Sasa chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
So far I think this is a great story and I'm just iching to go to the next nor keep up making stories that people will love. :)
P.S
I vote for naruto
The Indomitable chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Good story
Shiro-Tenshi-Chan chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
Ah the poor squirrel
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Hmm the story is good ill continue reading but i hope that hinata will at least get together wif naruto maybe like a threesome in the relationship she at least deserve that much from what i hav read but i hav to say the story actually becomes abit boring wif all the useless dialogues well thats what i think if u think its nessesary then do it its juz my opinion
Googlemo chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
I don't know what to say about this story... there are good parts and bad ones, but the one this that piss me off is that Yumi girl, WTF?! I don't mind OC gf but why a freaking civilian?!
DragonClaw827 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( I'm not crying. . .
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Knowing Tsunade, she's probably going to punch him in the face.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Anyone else think Naruto should have mastered the Flying Raijiin Jutsu by now?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Umm, naruto wins. Naruto has a Wind chakra element. Chidori is lightning element. If naruto infuses rasengan with wind chakra, he wins. Wind beats lightning.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I really dislike this story, Sakura is way too cold compared to canon, and I dont understand how naruto "failed" to capture sasuke, he'd fail to capture him when one of them died, but since they're both alive..doesnt really make sense.

Now, i completely understand this was made before Itachi's death, or Akatsuki's leader was revealed, but..

You made a handful of dead OC's just so you fill in the blanks of Akatsuki, not even giving them a goal. Thats lazy writing.
4,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »