Reviews for The Golden Fox
MattBlack chapter 15 . 1/13
True, he asked Asuma to look after Kurenai, but what he did was way beyond what asked for... Senzairu comes back after 18 years, still loving his gf and having remained chaste for her, to find his best friend banging his gf like a drum... Sure, he never told them he would be back, but I have not seen even a GLIMPSE of remorse from either Kurenai or Asuma. Asuma should back off and feel ashamed, period. Senzairu had to explain himself and apologize, but the other two seem to think they are goody-two-shoes in all this... Hope Kurenai gets her ass in gear and get back with Senzairu, after a REAL good confession.

As for Sakura and Sasuke, if Sakura really is that smart, she should be able to see Sasuke's "affection" for her as for what it is, yet another thing he competes with Naruto for... Anything Naruto want, Sasuke tries to claim, which was made rather obvious in first chapters with the remarks about Yumi.
alteristkang chapter 7 . 1/12
Awesome massacre. So Naruto didn't take the raijin?
alteristkang chapter 6 . 1/12
Flashback. Though I think Naruto is too liberal to tell people his life story so fast.
alteristkang chapter 5 . 1/12
Haha. Great story.
alteristkang chapter 4 . 1/12
Awesome thrashing. I thought Naruto would be godlike in his power. Oh well... The story just started.
alteristkang chapter 3 . 1/12
Yay! Sasuke bashing
alteristkang chapter 2 . 1/12
Awesome.
alteristkang chapter 1 . 1/12
One chapter that spans 6 years!
pikachucat chapter 42 . 1/8
awesome
Meow382 chapter 3 . 1/7
Ok these are the type of banishment stories I don't like. Naruto gets banished from the village then the village needs help to fend off disaster. So of course Naruto will come back to the leaf just because they ask nicely. I prefer the banishment stories where if he is banished he doesn't lift a finger to help the leaf or he helps destroy it.
deathgrunty chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Senzairu and Yuugao, now that's a good pairing. Senzairu is slowly going to fall for Yuugao, and I like the part about Senzairu believing in Yuugaos words to her that someone else was out there for you. It REALLY ISN'T bad way to look at things. I for one agree on it, saying from experience and all.
deathgrunty chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Not that Yumi is a bad character, sure, you've picked her to be Naruto's lover. But, I'm wondering if he will really end up with her? Will she just be left behind the scenes? I'm just saying I'm used to no damsels in distress or weak ones for that matter. Good one with Hinata by the way, she's finally becoming stronger like she wanted to be like Naruto. I kinda wished you paired Hinata with Naruto, it seemed to be a better pairing to me.
full moon wolf chapter 32 . 12/24/2014
Correction: Sanzunokawa means Acheron, not the river Styx.
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Sasuke you can go shove a grenade into your stupid uchiha ass...is there going to be a NaruHina later on?
Kami sama chapter 42 . 12/2/2014