Reviews for The Golden Fox
Est fic on naruto I've read yet wish you bothered to do the sequel...
4000 chapter 1 . 4/13
4000th review bitches!1
HOLY FUCKING BALLS THIS WAS AMAZING! I can't wait for another one! This is very exceptional (spelling) but like honestly every was good , some minor grammar issue but I mean who wouldn't have that when writing a story at 400k words! Keep it up
catcanh000 chapter 42 . 4/8
Hello Nyce456, I'm Catcanh, I have read your story for a long time, I feel it's very interesting. Can I translate your story to Vietnamese? Please reply to me soon. Thanks very much!
Kureij Otaku no Koibito chapter 42 . 4/3
Damn. So good.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/18
An entire clan can use the Kage Mane. Besides, even a little bit of Kurama's chakra, and Shika can't hold him at all . . .
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 3/5
Yeah your kinda about to lose me. I never liked how strong they made Sasuke out to be, and your only continuing the problem.
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/5
Reading further down really disappointed me. I was kinda hoping Sasuke wouldn't be that strong. He always just annoys the fuck out of me. It would of been better if he died fighting itachi, or better yet, was just the annoying little fuck he actually is.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/5
I like the chapter. It's rather well written, and I like the OC. You might want to change the time you had in the story though. Three hours to move from wherever he was in this sun country all the way to Konoha? I mean sure I'll believe that Naruto being crazy strong in this fic could do that, but the rest of the people with him? No way.
Clearmens chapter 5 . 2/15
this chapter is yawa to me because, come on, naruto is the one apologizing and making up?
Well that is your story. I am not surprised then that kishimoto for some strange reason has fetish for the elite then.
well i first ever flame but I couldnt help myself: it simply distorts the story for me.

Sorry bro but I am cool with everything else. Perhaps difference in viewpoint.
shadesofpinkgravity chapter 22 . 2/15
The beef in this one is STRONG. Omg I loved this chapter, it was awesome. Hinata needs to kick hanabi's ass! I really didn't like her anyways. I wanted Naruto and Hinata to get together, but that's never going to happen so maybe it might be sasuhina? I really don't want either shino or kiba to be with her. Eww... Their like her surrogate brothers or something.
Keep up the good work with other fics
Perfect story...love it and hope the sequel will be realized...or there are someone will continue this great legacy...good luck _
ASHISH chapter 2 . 1/14
ONE OF THE BEST STORY. KEEP IT UP.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/23/2015
By far the best fan fic of naruto I have ever read! Love it couldn't stop once I started absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Why would you make Anko a fangirl of sasuke?
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »