Reviews for The Golden Fox
This story lost a lot of light in my eyes when I saw you put him down for instantly forgiving those who betrayed him, especially this early in the story. I'm going to finish the chapter, and possibly the story, but that just doesn't seem like the best decision. Everybody berates him for defending himself or treating others as they treated him but allow everyone else to use him as a doormat without a care in the world
seagate chapter 5 . 2/23
this was disappointing that he just rolls over for pathetic that he is still such a pussy.
Sorry, but killing 300 people can't be justified. Even if it was to protect someone. Would it be to much effort to have him show remorse so he doesn't come off as a sociopath?
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 42 . 2/19
This was one of the most toe tingling fics ever! I was on the edge of my seat all the tym! I was sooooooooo excited! and I can't wait til the sequel is all done! believe me I might not be able to review every chapter but I've read it all! amazing!

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
Clearmens chapter 42 . 1/24
Weekday an inventive twist on Naruto! One of the best ever fanfic if not sorry I have ever read! Well done and well written too.
Thank you.
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 19 . 1/18
Naruto/Tsunade?
alteristkang chapter 21 . 1/14
Hinata with a huge power up
MattBlack chapter 15 . 1/13
True, he asked Asuma to look after Kurenai, but what he did was way beyond what asked for... Senzairu comes back after 18 years, still loving his gf and having remained chaste for her, to find his best friend banging his gf like a drum... Sure, he never told them he would be back, but I have not seen even a GLIMPSE of remorse from either Kurenai or Asuma. Asuma should back off and feel ashamed, period. Senzairu had to explain himself and apologize, but the other two seem to think they are goody-two-shoes in all this... Hope Kurenai gets her ass in gear and get back with Senzairu, after a REAL good confession.

As for Sakura and Sasuke, if Sakura really is that smart, she should be able to see Sasuke's "affection" for her as for what it is, yet another thing he competes with Naruto for... Anything Naruto want, Sasuke tries to claim, which was made rather obvious in first chapters with the remarks about Yumi.
alteristkang chapter 7 . 1/12
Awesome massacre. So Naruto didn't take the raijin?
alteristkang chapter 6 . 1/12
Flashback. Though I think Naruto is too liberal to tell people his life story so fast.
alteristkang chapter 5 . 1/12
Haha. Great story.
alteristkang chapter 4 . 1/12
Awesome thrashing. I thought Naruto would be godlike in his power. Oh well... The story just started.
alteristkang chapter 3 . 1/12
Yay! Sasuke bashing
alteristkang chapter 2 . 1/12
Awesome.
alteristkang chapter 1 . 1/12
One chapter that spans 6 years!
3,969 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »