Reviews for The Golden Fox
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Really great chapter, i liked how you made Naruto beat Sasuke, he really is an overrated character. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update!
stelmw02 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
woah...i really like this fic...naruto being so cold and all...and i like the sasuke, kakashi, sakura bashing...!

though i never really like pairings with OC...but it's ok for this one...i'm taking a liking to yumi

update soon...it's excellent
Jenniyah chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
yah, sasuke got his ass kicked...finally!
LD 1449 chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY... you must update soon

Also I like the general team seven bashing but I hope you have him forgive them eventually
Kit89 chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
oh, I like! please continue!
foxhaze chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
nice story so slow updater tho.
a person chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
listen i just read a review about some person saying lower the bashing. So for i really like the bashing and i know you have a plot for the story. but the way you wrote the fight seen between naruto and sasuke. I dont see how anybody will beat those two. update soon and keep to doing a BA job
guy chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
yes yes yes. YES. this is a story. thank you this story is sweet. You just made Naruto bad mouth all the people who were asses. love it.
wierdbot chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I seriously LOVE
the rurouni chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
this story is amazing (actually one of the best i have ever read regarding Naruto) keep writing
DBasty chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
FINALLY! This is the first story i have read where they actually note the difference between Raikiri and Chidori. Its so annoying how most authors just put them as the same and ignore Raikiri.

Anyway... Love your story. Update soon.
Peter Kim chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
I'll bet that council will betray Naruto and not pay him after the war or send an assassin(Sasuke)to kill Naruto and that is the reason why they want Sasuke on Naruto's team however since the council needed Naruto,Naruto can refuse to have Sasuke on his team and they will have to agree. I think the mastermind behind the whole war is Danzo(Sai's teacher)and when will Danzo and Sai is going to make an apperance in this fic?
mac chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
HELL YEA!THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!Naruto kick sasukes them all that naruto is no the speeches their priceless. (cries nonstop)
Matt and T.K chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
i have no idea how people write things this well. this could beat harry potter easily. kishimoto should show this.-Matt
Starjacker chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Very nice fix. Naruto kicks ass in this story and it shows. You gave some interesting ideas and I wonder when Tsunade will reveal his family. BTW, does he knew the Hiraishin and body flicker jutsu? Good job. Update Soon!
4,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »