Reviews for The Golden Fox
redswirlto lazy to login chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
hehe nice story update soon.
aReader chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Just wanted to say that this is a really good fic. I like the idea that was skimmed over of having Naruto create his own village, that would be pretty cool.

Usually I don't like really long fight scenes since most are not well written, but this one was definately entertaining, plus I always enjoy it when Sasuke gets beaten up.

The only bad thing that I noticed is that there are a few grammar mistakes, like with verb tenses and that kind of stuff. It's not really that bad, but it is noticable.

Really enjoying the stroy, please update soon.
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
I really like the fight between Naruto and Sasuke so Please update again soon.
Shinigami3414 chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Good story but please do 2 things, dont aboundend this story and update soon!
trolly chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
HI I likd the story please write asanow J.K
West Wall Gate Guard chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Loco Lupo chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
hm, Naruto went angsty. lol. I wanted to congratulate you on a superb character and thought conversation between Kyuu and the blonde, and woudl aslo like to point out that Naruto woudl be a Niisan since he's male. hee.
Peter Kim chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
I understand that Gaara is keeping his hatred of the Leaf(for what they did to Naruto)in check for the sake of his village but he will he act cold hearted to other Leaf people or using someone in Sand in playing middleman between Leaf and Gaara? Please don't let Naruto forgive the Leaf and make Naruto hate the Leaf. I think Naruto was still holding back a bit since Naruto was able to kill three of the strongest Akatsuki members and Naruto wasn't even tired out or hurt badly when he fought Sasuke. It's a pity that Naruto didn't fight Itachi or did he fought Itachi and beatten and weaken Itachi enough for Sasuke to kill Itahchi after it is Itachi and Kisime's job to go after the Kyuubi?
BasicallyAnIdiot chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Dexoys chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
thinkin he starts a village
yaoiuke101 chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
please update
mr X chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
I hope that you are going to update this stroy soon. I Think it has a good plot and it gets more and more interesting with every chapter.

I have no complains about the bashing ( but it's true that it has tons of it). UNlike the other reviewers below, I'd expect the whole story before complaining about the bashing. I hope that you'll explain everithing at it's moment and you'll go under the skin of the characters.

Good Job. Update soon Please.
Flaming Beauty chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Wow this is great; I don't think I read anything like this. The Village actually Need Naruto. Love your new character I hope they don't break up. I know that Sasuke was an ass, but I hope they can start over in the best friend aspects. Anyways Update ASAP, tonight..? Okay one day max...

Ja Ne -
dragonzice chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
yatta! what a great battle and chapter _ can't wait for the war, unless theres none...
4,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »