Reviews for The Golden Fox
DualStarduster chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Like majority of readers here, if we review we tend to do so at the end, unless something happens that we must mention.

Personally this chapter put me between a rock and a hard place on whether I should keep reading or not. In all honesty I was looking forward to a little of Naruto showing them upThroughout majority of the story. Beat them at their own game gradually.

But by no means was I against him forgiving them, rather I wanted more of forgiveness to an extent over time.

I wanted to see more realistic emotions. In canon Naruto, this makes sense, he'll get angry but be okay. But that was 12 year old child Naruto, this is a spiteful, 'in for the money and protecting his girlfriend' Naruto. I would see him refuse to forgive.

I mean it is so much easier to say they could be the better man than actually be, the better man. Even over small petty things people fight and hold grudges, he just let out his anger and rightfully so!

Sasuke tried to kill him but calls him his best friend.
Sakura wishes to heal her friend when she never considered him a friend.
Kakashi hates being called scum when it was he who told Naruto who scum are.

Overall, even if Naruto let out a huff of "sorry" and turns his head. I would think that those that wronged him would regret it even if he said he was sorry.

I can see that others do not accept Naruto yet, but then again Naruto is just way too quick to forgive. Canon or not it just doesn't feel right in this story type.

It'll take some time for me to determine if I want to keep reading because I'm on a fence right now and I feel like I'll only be disappointed if I go to the next chapters.
Shadowfire01 chapter 42 . 4/13/2015
Amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel!
ShadowSlayer0 chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Ok, Naruto went from a badass to a guy that forgives people to easily. I just stopped reading this story for a number of reasons:
- Naruto forgave too easily
- Yumi is annoying
- The chapters are too long
- Naruto should have been captain
- People still don't trust Naruto
I could go on and on.
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I'm not sure I like Yumi. I'm on chapter five and I keep hoping she dies, is that bad?
Guest chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
Awesome...legend...(wait for it) ...
DARY
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
That, that, that was... wow... amazing..
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
This story lost a lot of light in my eyes when I saw you put him down for instantly forgiving those who betrayed him, especially this early in the story. I'm going to finish the chapter, and possibly the story, but that just doesn't seem like the best decision. Everybody berates him for defending himself or treating others as they treated him but allow everyone else to use him as a doormat without a care in the world
seagate chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
this was disappointing that he just rolls over for pathetic that he is still such a pussy.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Sorry, but killing 300 people can't be justified. Even if it was to protect someone. Would it be to much effort to have him show remorse so he doesn't come off as a sociopath?
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 42 . 2/19/2015
This was one of the most toe tingling fics ever! I was on the edge of my seat all the tym! I was sooooooooo excited! and I can't wait til the sequel is all done! believe me I might not be able to review every chapter but I've read it all! amazing!

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
Clearmens chapter 42 . 1/24/2015
Weekday an inventive twist on Naruto! One of the best ever fanfic if not sorry I have ever read! Well done and well written too.
Thank you.
Kaneko352 chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Naruto/Tsunade?
alteristkang chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
Hinata with a huge power up
MattBlack chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
True, he asked Asuma to look after Kurenai, but what he did was way beyond what asked for... Senzairu comes back after 18 years, still loving his gf and having remained chaste for her, to find his best friend banging his gf like a drum... Sure, he never told them he would be back, but I have not seen even a GLIMPSE of remorse from either Kurenai or Asuma. Asuma should back off and feel ashamed, period. Senzairu had to explain himself and apologize, but the other two seem to think they are goody-two-shoes in all this... Hope Kurenai gets her ass in gear and get back with Senzairu, after a REAL good confession.

As for Sakura and Sasuke, if Sakura really is that smart, she should be able to see Sasuke's "affection" for her as for what it is, yet another thing he competes with Naruto for... Anything Naruto want, Sasuke tries to claim, which was made rather obvious in first chapters with the remarks about Yumi.
alteristkang chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Awesome massacre. So Naruto didn't take the raijin?
3,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »