Reviews for The Golden Fox
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I think the training trip would have been a more interesting story... Care to write a prequel?
kindasortastantheman chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
I wanted to like this, and in a way I guess I do. I'm just not really one for soppy stories of friendship and forgiveness. It still seems like it would be a good read, just not for me.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
This is a very awesome story, I really lovved it... I just wish It was a naruhina story...
Man I'm so depressed...
TearsofTheEnd chapter 42 . 5/30/2016
omg that ending with Jiraiya...Fucking perfect. I wish Naruto had ended like this. I, like many others, cried when Jiraiya died. I always found that the master walking away leaving it to his student at the end of a book was one of the best ways to end it. Thank you for this fantastic story. 5 STARS
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Est fic on naruto I've read yet wish you bothered to do the sequel...
4000 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
4000th review bitches!1
Guest chapter 42 . 4/13/2016
HOLY FUCKING BALLS THIS WAS AMAZING! I can't wait for another one! This is very exceptional (spelling) but like honestly every was good , some minor grammar issue but I mean who wouldn't have that when writing a story at 400k words! Keep it up
catcanh000 chapter 42 . 4/8/2016
Hello Nyce456, I'm Catcanh, I have read your story for a long time, I feel it's very interesting. Can I translate your story to Vietnamese? Please reply to me soon. Thanks very much!
Kureij Otaku no Koibito chapter 42 . 4/3/2016
Damn. So good.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
An entire clan can use the Kage Mane. Besides, even a little bit of Kurama's chakra, and Shika can't hold him at all . . .
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Yeah your kinda about to lose me. I never liked how strong they made Sasuke out to be, and your only continuing the problem.
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
Reading further down really disappointed me. I was kinda hoping Sasuke wouldn't be that strong. He always just annoys the fuck out of me. It would of been better if he died fighting itachi, or better yet, was just the annoying little fuck he actually is.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
I like the chapter. It's rather well written, and I like the OC. You might want to change the time you had in the story though. Three hours to move from wherever he was in this sun country all the way to Konoha? I mean sure I'll believe that Naruto being crazy strong in this fic could do that, but the rest of the people with him? No way.
Clearmens chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
this chapter is yawa to me because, come on, naruto is the one apologizing and making up?
Well that is your story. I am not surprised then that kishimoto for some strange reason has fetish for the elite then.
well i first ever flame but I couldnt help myself: it simply distorts the story for me.

Sorry bro but I am cool with everything else. Perhaps difference in viewpoint.
Hinatale chapter 22 . 2/15/2016
The beef in this one is STRONG. Omg I loved this chapter, it was awesome. Hinata needs to kick hanabi's ass! I really didn't like her anyways. I wanted Naruto and Hinata to get together, but that's never going to happen so maybe it might be sasuhina? I really don't want either shino or kiba to be with her. Eww... Their like her surrogate brothers or something.
Keep up the good work with other fics
4,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »