Reviews for The Golden Fox
ScbaStv chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
Really amazing story. I really liked all the detail you put into it, especially with all the different person perspectives. It really brought me into the story a lot more than if it was simply from the perspective of only 1 or 2 characters. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the sequel! and thanks for writing this! Until next time :]
ooo chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
naruto's mother had red hair not brown
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Awesome chapter! The scene where Jiriaya and Naruto are both talking about why he killed the 300 nins made me laugh :D it was like an anime clip..hahahaha.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I never did like Hanabi. Maybe she'll change. I also like that Naruto wanted to start fresh with team 7. Naruto IS a better team leader; he knows his stuff :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Naruto won! In the end Naruto was being a bit mean but I guess it reasonable :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Of course Shikamaru would figure it out! The genius! Sasuke and Naruto battle!? I hope Naruto wins :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I'm impressed Naruto :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow! I'm liking this Naruto :)
I'm reading this!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/22/2014
wow thats the best naruto fanfiction ever,i loved it and i must say naiya rocks and so does aisu,hayami,hinata,shinji,kouen and and sasuke are killer super awesome
oddfox chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
man no offence but u made him forgive them way to easy even if he never frogets lets face it they only doing it cause they know hed kill thare ass if they still acted liek they did
kat chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
please shorten the chapters
cthulucoon chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Nice story so far. I was skeptical about Tsunade's son when he was first introduced but it looks like he's going to be a great character in the next chapters. Though, I've got some issues about Sasuke: how come every one accept him just like that and hokage? The guy was a nukenin and is the most selfish shinobi there is. I'd kinda like him to become useless (I don't really like him in the original story but in this one I really hate him, if it's something you wanted, well played!).
I was a bit long, sorry. I'll try to give several review throughout my reading.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/12/2014
The story started out good. But the main reason I stopped reading was because of all the fucking OCs...
no one chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
this story started out good, but SERIOUSLY with all your fucking mary sues (yumi) and fucking GARY STUES (senzairou) it just became a puddle of pointless characters and painful plotlines. even hinata's storyline became unbearable. i just became so pissed with this story i had to sop reading.
a word of advice, NEVER EVER EVER MAKE ANY MORE OCs
Plenz chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Okay at the i forgive you Sakura i just stopped reading. My god every single naruto leave konoha it's the same shit over and over again.
3,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »