Reviews for The Golden Fox
deathgrunty chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Senzairu and Yuugao, now that's a good pairing. Senzairu is slowly going to fall for Yuugao, and I like the part about Senzairu believing in Yuugaos words to her that someone else was out there for you. It REALLY ISN'T bad way to look at things. I for one agree on it, saying from experience and all.
deathgrunty chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Not that Yumi is a bad character, sure, you've picked her to be Naruto's lover. But, I'm wondering if he will really end up with her? Will she just be left behind the scenes? I'm just saying I'm used to no damsels in distress or weak ones for that matter. Good one with Hinata by the way, she's finally becoming stronger like she wanted to be like Naruto. I kinda wished you paired Hinata with Naruto, it seemed to be a better pairing to me.
full moon wolf chapter 32 . 12/24/2014
Correction: Sanzunokawa means Acheron, not the river Styx.
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Sasuke you can go shove a grenade into your stupid uchiha there going to be a NaruHina later on?
Kami sama chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
Wow nyc part 1 we need more real soon
Kirisame Hiyase chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Anon 001058148 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I'm going to keep this short because i REALLY wanna get to the next chapter :D I'm lovein this so far! A very good plot and a VERY good character you have made out Naruto. Keep this up or if you are already done with the story by this point please do more :D
Guest chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Hinata and shinji sucks...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Man, you rock
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Summerize "!"
slythian chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story had great time reading it
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Poor squirrel
LordHatredX chapter 42 . 9/23/2014
really great story really to bad you havent updated the 2 part of this story

! ! !
RustedEagleWings chapter 42 . 9/6/2014
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/29/2014
Now that's a extraordinary fan fic... And I think it would be nice to see in on TV
3,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »