Reviews for The Golden Fox
IamNR chapter 42 . 8/1/2015
I have read a lot of fanfics...And i will say that this was the best and the most detailed! And also the BEST ENDING EVAR!
vincent0828 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Yo serenity dream don't complain about how the author wants the character, if you don't want the fiance then make your own fanfic so pls stop complaining about other peoples works
See ya
Swaggerthanswag chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Will naruto become stronger than the new characters
EikaRose chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Did you really need to add a fiance? I see many fanfic about naruto have a fiance or wife seriously I don't need that crap! You probably imagining yourself as naruto fiance but I don't want that! all I want is to read a full advature fanfic with out the author trying to make them self become naruto lover bullshit!
Sazi94 chapter 42 . 6/18/2015
Enjoyed this story to the fullest. Truly a masterpiece
memo ouji-sama chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I'm actually against the idea of making Naruto forgive them so easily, even a mature man can't do that: decide to forgive them and then gets all chummy that instant. I know someone who's like that, he did say he forgives them but their bond reformed SLOWLY, not instantly. Call me childish and that I hold grudges but in my opinion, it is reality. Ah, but well, this is fiction, so I'll just say "WTF, live with it!"
Crossed from another world chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
THAT HIASHI JOKE IS HILARIOUS!
DualStarduster chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Like majority of readers here, if we review we tend to do so at the end, unless something happens that we must mention.

Personally this chapter put me between a rock and a hard place on whether I should keep reading or not. In all honesty I was looking forward to a little of Naruto showing them upThroughout majority of the story. Beat them at their own game gradually.

But by no means was I against him forgiving them, rather I wanted more of forgiveness to an extent over time.

I wanted to see more realistic emotions. In canon Naruto, this makes sense, he'll get angry but be okay. But that was 12 year old child Naruto, this is a spiteful, 'in for the money and protecting his girlfriend' Naruto. I would see him refuse to forgive.

I mean it is so much easier to say they could be the better man than actually be, the better man. Even over small petty things people fight and hold grudges, he just let out his anger and rightfully so!

Sasuke tried to kill him but calls him his best friend.
Sakura wishes to heal her friend when she never considered him a friend.
Kakashi hates being called scum when it was he who told Naruto who scum are.

Overall, even if Naruto let out a huff of "sorry" and turns his head. I would think that those that wronged him would regret it even if he said he was sorry.

I can see that others do not accept Naruto yet, but then again Naruto is just way too quick to forgive. Canon or not it just doesn't feel right in this story type.

It'll take some time for me to determine if I want to keep reading because I'm on a fence right now and I feel like I'll only be disappointed if I go to the next chapters.
Shadowfire01 chapter 42 . 4/13/2015
Amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel!
ShadowSlayer0 chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Ok, Naruto went from a badass to a guy that forgives people to easily. I just stopped reading this story for a number of reasons:
- Naruto forgave too easily
- Yumi is annoying
- The chapters are too long
- Naruto should have been captain
- People still don't trust Naruto
I could go on and on.
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I'm not sure I like Yumi. I'm on chapter five and I keep hoping she dies, is that bad?
Guest chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
Awesome...legend...(wait for it) ...
DARY
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
That, that, that was... wow... amazing..
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
This story lost a lot of light in my eyes when I saw you put him down for instantly forgiving those who betrayed him, especially this early in the story. I'm going to finish the chapter, and possibly the story, but that just doesn't seem like the best decision. Everybody berates him for defending himself or treating others as they treated him but allow everyone else to use him as a doormat without a care in the world
seagate chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
this was disappointing that he just rolls over for pathetic that he is still such a pussy.
4,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »