Reviews for The Golden Fox
Lerris chapter 36 . 7/4/2016
The biggest things that stand out are the one strong person in a cage for most of the fight, and, well, rather than sasuke and naruto teaming up to finish this quickly, sasuke did a task others could have done. Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of Sasuke, but this one was developed well. It just doesn't make sense to fight the bad guy one on one, if it can be avoided. Another thing that sort of stood out is the dbz style, but he just leveled up yet again and again and again. Still, overall this is entertaining.
Rogue Survivor chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
My favorite part? An older man and professional swordsman feels the need to point out that he's not homosexual after saying Naruto was handsome.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Naruto seeing Ayame and Teuchi for the first time in years? That needed to be a fair bit more dramatic.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I think the training trip would have been a more interesting story... Care to write a prequel?
kindasortastantheman chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
I wanted to like this, and in a way I guess I do. I'm just not really one for soppy stories of friendship and forgiveness. It still seems like it would be a good read, just not for me.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
This is a very awesome story, I really lovved it... I just wish It was a naruhina story...
Man I'm so depressed...
TearsofTheEnd chapter 42 . 5/30/2016
omg that ending with Jiraiya...Fucking perfect. I wish Naruto had ended like this. I, like many others, cried when Jiraiya died. I always found that the master walking away leaving it to his student at the end of a book was one of the best ways to end it. Thank you for this fantastic story. 5 STARS
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Est fic on naruto I've read yet wish you bothered to do the sequel...
4000 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
4000th review bitches!1
Guest chapter 42 . 4/13/2016
HOLY FUCKING BALLS THIS WAS AMAZING! I can't wait for another one! This is very exceptional (spelling) but like honestly every was good , some minor grammar issue but I mean who wouldn't have that when writing a story at 400k words! Keep it up
catcanh000 chapter 42 . 4/8/2016
Hello Nyce456, I'm Catcanh, I have read your story for a long time, I feel it's very interesting. Can I translate your story to Vietnamese? Please reply to me soon. Thanks very much!
Kureij Otaku no Koibito chapter 42 . 4/3/2016
Damn. So good.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
An entire clan can use the Kage Mane. Besides, even a little bit of Kurama's chakra, and Shika can't hold him at all . . .
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Yeah your kinda about to lose me. I never liked how strong they made Sasuke out to be, and your only continuing the problem.
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
Reading further down really disappointed me. I was kinda hoping Sasuke wouldn't be that strong. He always just annoys the fuck out of me. It would of been better if he died fighting itachi, or better yet, was just the annoying little fuck he actually is.
4,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »