Reviews for The Golden Fox
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
I like the chapter. It's rather well written, and I like the OC. You might want to change the time you had in the story though. Three hours to move from wherever he was in this sun country all the way to Konoha? I mean sure I'll believe that Naruto being crazy strong in this fic could do that, but the rest of the people with him? No way.
Clearmens chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
this chapter is yawa to me because, come on, naruto is the one apologizing and making up?
Well that is your story. I am not surprised then that kishimoto for some strange reason has fetish for the elite then.
well i first ever flame but I couldnt help myself: it simply distorts the story for me.

Sorry bro but I am cool with everything else. Perhaps difference in viewpoint.
Hinatale chapter 22 . 2/15/2016
The beef in this one is STRONG. Omg I loved this chapter, it was awesome. Hinata needs to kick hanabi's ass! I really didn't like her anyways. I wanted Naruto and Hinata to get together, but that's never going to happen so maybe it might be sasuhina? I really don't want either shino or kiba to be with her. Eww... Their like her surrogate brothers or something.
Keep up the good work with other fics
Guest chapter 42 . 1/19/2016
Perfect story...love it and hope the sequel will be realized...or there are someone will continue this great legacy...good luck _
ASHISH chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
ONE OF THE BEST STORY. KEEP IT UP.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/23/2015
By far the best fan fic of naruto I have ever read! Love it couldn't stop once I started absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Why would you make Anko a fangirl of sasuke?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
I have always hated Hanabi...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Why is he mean to Tsunade? Yeah, I know she couldn't stop him from being banished... But that's the point! He should have known this and forgiven her!... Oh well, whatever...
uzumaki naruto chapter 42 . 12/8/2015
man...i gotta hand it to you...one hell of a story u gave us...trully amazing...i couldn't help but give it a marathon...totally worth the time..keep up good work..
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
i bet sasuke will win, just to piss us off.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
MitMinato Anko... Is that a joke reference to the fandom name for the Yondaime? If so, I like the way you think.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
if this is shika-chan I swear! SHIKA! leave naru-kun!

XD
Crusade chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
This hole tsunade som thing... Just fucked it up i think... Sorry
thelastplayer316 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015