Reviews for Beauty of Being Perfect
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
very short and sweet! great job!
Phoenex360 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Murdoc in a beanbag chair... thats a thought! It was a wonderful story! Right now im listning to 19/20 remix, and i wanna say... GET THE COOL SHOESHINE! Kill stupid Ryan guy and that 'friend' for dating him... Please? I think Noodle is pretty, and am glad they didnt draw her all slutty looking likr Paula. Stupid Paula... LUV the story! XD
Henri's Boots chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This so sweet! I adored i had a smile on my face the majority of the way through :D adding ot my favourites now!
Notorious P.A.C chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hey lil sis, dunno why I'm writing this since I can just tell you personally how it was, so I'll just say this so other people can see it.

This was nice, don't worry if it was to Disney (she's embarressed, she says it's too disney) if you can make something like this then you are a master. My sis is a much more talented than I am when it comes to writing. 3 cheers for her!
D.D.Darkwriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aw, that was cute and sad. I liked it though. It was sweet too. It was so cool. I liked it because it wasn't like, 2D and Noodle like, falling in love. Hehe. I liked how you added more people too. That was very creative. I like that. Keep writing.

-D.
ZOmBiEs are COmiNg chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Dude. Wow. That is really freaking good. Continue it. Please
darkmariel chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
ack...too many cliques...(or cleshays or however you spell that damn word)

also, the writing wasnt great...more description and less run on sentences would help lots...
Pookie loves you chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Aw! It was cute and sad at the same time! I can relate to Noodle that no one asked her out even if she is beautiful XP stupid boys...Noodle is adorable AND famous! How DARE he turn her down! Well, okay I'm done. You're a good writer so um...keep writing! Okay? Okay. Bye bye!
PersianLady chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
at least she have a wondelful families, she can turn to, very good one-shot and by the way, Rayn is a fucking morron!
Beni 2001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Noodle, high school boys are stupid! They don’t see a girl for who they are, they just see them for there bodies!”

Luv it. It's cute.

“Were you like that in high school?”

“Yeah, and it lead me to making the biggest mistake of my life.”

“What mistake was that?”

“Dating Paula."

That was the funniest part to me. BTW: Ryan is an idiot.
Kybo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was so kyoot! I feel all fluffy inside now...that hasrdly ever happens. So, kudos to you on that. 2D & Noodle are my favorite characters anyway!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was so freakin adorable! I loved it!

-TSSC
li'l nut chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Adorable! Adorable! Such a sweet story!
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
AWW! That was lovely! Ryan is stupid, he needs to go get lost in a giant forest with a bunch of man-eating Bellsprouts in it! XD That is SO cute how Noodle was calling them all sama! The bestest biggest name of respect in the Japanese language! *throws arms up* XD I loved this fic! It was great! And Scarlett Johansson rocks! _ Byes!
The Green Eyed Succubus chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw..that was so cute! I loved it.

Keep up the good work,