Reviews for Caramel Kisses
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Sweet in both meanings... now that's rare
digitalBlader chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
AW!
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Can I just say that insest is the most disgusting, immoral, not to mention illeagl, practice in the whole world? I like some of your stories, but you will never make me like yaoi or insest, I'd rather die. And I make no apoligies for offending you.
Le Luverly Zero chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
lol the way kouichi was freaking out was hilarious.
Angichi chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
xD Don't blame ypurself cause the sroty is short! Its a nice scene, maybe it could take part of a bigger fic. But its not, and still is cute and lovely D So... so I liked it xD
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
cute...
Gemini Star01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
That second one...the hospital one...was so cute! Actually, both of them are really cute, and sweet too! You're so entertaining with your writing, and I just love these Koukou fics! So sweet!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Poor Kouichi... so cute. Hehe! This story was adorable. I really enjoyed it!

The only constructive criticism that I can offer is that perhaps you could avoid using phrases and sentences that seem more thought-like then descriptive... if that makes sense. Here, I'll give you an example. This sentence-"Chocolate kisses and hot cocoa... just what Kouichi needed!"-seems more like something that somebody would think. So, you could italicize it instead and say, "'Chocolate kisses and hot cocoa,' Kouji thought, 'just what Kouichi needs!'"

Does that make sense?

I hope so. Well, keep up the good work! I shall wait patiently for the next short story. Can't wait until you update!
Gemini Star01 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was good. _ I love collections of short stories, but I don't write enough of them to do one of my own. This was cute, and funny, and you can actually *write*, unlike a lot of people here who really need the practice. _ I'll be looking forward to the next one.