Reviews for The Plains of Daluram
lmc9389 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Ya robin is an asshole
v.ren55 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Must be those half demon genes that give Raven her tolerance...
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Loved the story not to long to short or rushed was a good read
TamaskanLEM chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
Wow, this is the best fanfic I've ever read. Each character played their part excellent, not to mention you have their personality on map. The fights are amazingly detailed to be just plain awesome to read. The fight with Kronos was like nothing I've read. It was truly epic.

On to the sequel.
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
This is becoming quite the story. I loved the beginning, what with the diary and all - I first read that quite a while ago, and it stuck in my head. I'm going to read the whole story this time.

There are a few minor grammar mistakes, as well as one or two spelling mistakes that may just be typos ("know" instead of "now", for example).

One thing I didn't like so much is your characterization of two of the Titans:

Robin - doesn't have his "no-nonsense" persona. He should have been wide awake at the first sound, and adamant on the Blackfire issue. Also, he wouldn't speak with sound effects.

Starfire - is too human. She thinks like a human, and uses expressions in her thoughts that she shouldn't know. Also, on a related note, Starfire and Blackfire should converse in Tamaranean when they are alone, and the portion of Blackfire's letter that was meant for Starfire should've been written in the aforementioned alien language.

On the other hand, Raven and Beastboy are excellent.

I hope you improve on Star's character, as well as Robin's.

And yes, I realize the story's already finished. :)

I still think it'll be great, though - the lead in to the plot is wonderfully done, and your writing is great.
SharinganUserX chapter 25 . 12/21/2007
fantastic !
Angelsca20 chapter 25 . 7/3/2007
I enjoyed reading this and seeing a start of friendship between Blackfire and Starfire is something I was looking for in this. Great story, I am off now to find the two sequels to this!
Mekkie chapter 25 . 9/4/2006
I just read "Plains of Daluram" and am looking forward to reading "Blackluck Angel".

Your writing style is pretty good, my only complaint is that some of your sentences (not many, but a few) are overly long and convoluted. If you ever get the chance to edit your work, try reading outloud to yourself, and listen to how it sounds. If you have trouble finishing the sentence in one breath, its probably to long.
Meiriona chapter 25 . 6/7/2006
Mikey, I loved the ending. and where this is going.. only time will tell. But daamn its not good to mess with time.
abc chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
Sami-chan chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I'm adoring the story so far. There's the odd spelling/grammar type mistake, but I can tell you about those later if you want. The plotline is quite interesting and I keep wanting to read...however sleep is somewhat important, or so they say. I love the way you right the characters, very realistic, I can completely believe it's them talking. Word choice is pro. Like I said, I'm adoring it so far. But I shall give more comments as I get further on. wonderful story darling.
hhgbh chapter 22 . 5/30/2006
Yeek! Would somebody do something to stop Kronos! From that little flashback, I'm guessing Kronos is trying to stop a war from occurring. And he seems to think that the Earth's heroes were responsible. Mind you, I still think he's a total b*d! He claims to take no pleasure in what he's doing to the Titans and their friends, yet he takes his sweet time and plays around with them. Jerk.

I hope Jacqueline will be okay. She's funny. And then there's Raven. Half-demon or not, having a building collapse on you has gotta hurt. Personally, I don't see why Raven insists on sticking up for Napharak. He may have done great things in the past. But since then, he let himself be Kronos' lapdog; doing his dirty work for him; and wiped out a race of people, so that he could be in power. I really, really hope you're not planning on putting him and Raven together at the end. That would mar an otherwise awesome story. (Plus, pairing Raven with some demonic magic-user is just too cliche!)

Looking forward to the next action-packed chapter, and wondering who it is that will get to knock Kronos down, once and for all.
hhgbh chapter 21 . 5/24/2006
Now this is what I like! Big dramatic fight scenes with over the top moves and major destruction!

Oh man, poor Blackfire. Just as she was starting to turn her life around too. The way Starfire went all out on Kronos was so cool! And a little bit scary.

But, after all that, all that's happened is Kronos' armor has a little crack in it? What in the world is it gonna take?

Really looking forward to the next chapter.
the red 1 chapter 19 . 5/18/2006
I like were this story is going. It has a good plot and no one is ooc. But what I want to know is are the bad guy's (Red-x, brother blood, slade) going to show up. Becaus if Kronos is hunting super heros, then woudn't he go after the villans next. Plus the villans wouldn't want to let Kronos take over. (Out of all the villans the one I think would be most likely to jump in would be Red-x. Mainly becaus he seems to like Starfire, and he has played hero befor.)
hhgbh chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
Oh! Big fight! Big fight! Big fight!

So, I'm guessing Kronos is the guy from the beginning of the story? Even if Robin and the others manage to beat those demons, Kronos will still be twice as powerful as he was before? And with most of the other Titans out of commission, they're gonna need something pretty big to take this guy down.

Excellent job with the fight scenes throughout this story. I'm actually cringing while reading of the blows being delivered. And the part where Kronos sliced that building in half; jaw-dropping.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »