Reviews for Resurrection
Bert the Nomad chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Hm. Glancing between my reviews for this story compared to the ones I've contributed to your Evangelion Fic, I see that I've been unfair to you. I shall add substanance, critisism, and more well deserved praise to my reviews for 'Resurrection' and make it worthy of encouraging your future chapters. It's really unfortunate that more people aren't reviewing this as much as deserved but your promise to finish your story regardless proves a strong sense of dedication and a strong desire to finish the story. As you made a promise to finish your story, I promise that I'll review it 'till the end then as well. As for this chapter, Nexus's character is proving to be a darker and much more sinister than meets the eye. Again, I'm struck by that odd inkling of chemistry between Nexus and Raven in its own twisted, mental sort of way that seems to befit most of Raven's relationships. Unfortunate really, but so interesting to read about. These other two personalities of Nexus's seem to be quite the baddies, and Nexus's rather scarlet tinted past is only bubbling the sea of mystery that your characters sail on (pauses to scribble previous statement in the big book of Worst Analogies Ever and continues typing). These personifications of Nexus's more dubious internal personalities coupled with Blackout and the entire freakin' army creates a set of antagonists in this story that are quite the force to be reckoned with. Luckily, we always have our strong, forward protagonists that we all love so much. I'm liking how Cheshire is begining to take shape as a solid, well rounded character to add to their ranks. With all this chaos going on, I really can't wait to see how our protagonists can weave their way out of this wicked web of chaos that has been entwined around them. (pauses, adds another entry to the book of Worst Analogies Ever. Continues typing). Anyway, I wish you luck in future chapters, Clone Daniel. As always, your writing continues to make me curse the fact that people only review stories nowadays if they spot their favorite pairings somewhere in the summary instead of reading the story (otherwise I'm pretty sure they'd be a good bit more!). In any case, I'm still glad that you're writing this story and will do my best to review it!
soren333 chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
this...story...is...AWESOME! lol. I love it, really i do. Its great, it has the BBxTerra thing goin on, and then the whole mess with Nexus, genius! i feel bad for poor nexus...all those problems...he'll sort em out im sure. Anyway, keep it up its a great story. :)
Bert the Nomad chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
Don't worry about anything, this chapter turned out just as action-packed, emotionally conflicted, and well written as I had hoped it to be. And what a shocker! Starfire leaving the titans? Raven finally mind-melding with Nexus? Beast Boy having serious trains of thought? As usual, your writing continues to be descriptive and driven by a strong, emotional tone. The characterizations of the titans as they undergo the trials of expulsion from the tower and the placements of loyalties. Also you do a nice job re-introducing Cheshire into the mix, preventing her from becoming a 'introduced-and-then-forgotten' characters. Looking forward once again to the next chapter, which looks like a real doozy! 'Till then!
Tianimalz chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
Its impossible for me to stay mad at you after reading this. I could really feel the strong emotion comming through- my stomach even churned a little.

You have some mastered talent, I just wish you would use it more often and update XDD But I cannot find words to tell you how great I found this part of the story- or the rest of it. I love how you show the Titan's facing 'the real world' as... morbid as it is.

Their choices seem rash enough for me to see their teen ages, yet I still find respect in them for what each is going through.

Great job as always!

LaterZ

-Tia Out
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Am I mistaken or are you planning to add some NexusxRaven interaction, either friendship, rivalry or love.
Bert the Nomad chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
As always, it was well worth the wait. And now with the exploration of Nexus and Blackout's past, it looks like future chapters will be equally interesting. I love their subtle, competitive relatioship and how you intergrated it into the story with the fitting backdrop of the bar. Great action, as always, especially involving Nexus's little sky combat with the jets. I also agree that the any standard superhero could easily fall too numbers and military tactics except for that cock-eyed man of steel (Raises head to the sky, shakes fists) Damn you super man! (Lowers head, promptly continues typing) You also have me wondering just who is buried way out in the middle of nowhere...a sibling of Nexus's perhaps!

This coupled with your Evangelion fics are a good counterbalance for eachother. Proving that you are an equally capable author when dealing with Action/Adventure Superhero stories as you are with more thought provoking, angst, romance stories. Great job, I'm so glad you have the resolve and determination to finish the stories that you start, for this is indeed one worth waiting for!
Tianimalz chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
Don't worry! The wait was well worth it!

This chapter was just pure awesomness. I love the action in there, I understand the tower falling. It almost did a few times before.

The Titans seem very well done, and I can see all this happening as I read. Its just awesome, and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Well. I can, but it will be painful XD

Truely awesome, and I will look forward to reading more.

-Tia
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I wonder what the blue fireball is supposed to be. pretty good story so far.
iRedeem chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
Nice chapter it was long but liked reading soon!
Bert the Nomad chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
Ah, am I feeling perhaps some...shall we say...tension between Raven and Nexus? It'd be interesting to see a relationship like theirs (You you were intending for one) would turn out. It's also finally rewarding to finall see Terra just give in after resisting that urge for so long (Must be rewarding for BB too). It's also really cool that you like Neon Genesis...I've seen the entire series and I agree with you that it deserves a medal. I shall wait patiently for your next update.
Tia chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
Wow, awesome chapter

Raven and Nexus really cracked me up. I cant put into words how funny they where.

-gives thumbs up- OOBER LUVVLED THE BBT SCENE! D

And now I am in suspense about what will happen next... I will try to wait for your update... trying... -eye twitches-

-Tia
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
You love making up characters of your own, dont you ?
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
That was an excellent chapter! I can't wait for some sort of plot twist or compelling climax! I'm glad that you've gotten back to writing! And you're right about Naruto, it is a pretty good show! I've only been watching it for a little while, but it's quickly rising through the ranks! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Crazy. And to think Cyborg thought that Starfire wasn't being risky with her half brother, or whatever he really is. This is going good. You write the story seriously, with just a little comical distress. Your writing is the most like the T.V. show that I've ever read before. Update soon.
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Cool! I love it when Terra does hot stuff like kissing people. Beast Boy, that lucky boy beast. Sorry I haven't reviewed your new content yet. I'll get to it soon.