Reviews for Lost Heart
EveDuncan2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Best. Story. EVER! MandyxBubbles is my all time favorite pairing and I just love the fact that someone else thought of it!
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awesome oneshot. Any chance of you doing more Bleedman stuff in the future? Grim Tales has it's own section on fanfiction in the comics.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*applauds* I couldn't stop reading. Very nice.
ShadowDragon010 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good!
SAFK chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nice Story! YOU NEED TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER! DO YOU HEAR ME?...Make more bye.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This is a wonderful idea. It would be nice to have a sequal, but even without it, It's still good on its own.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw, so deep, I totally loved Lovely poem; yours you said? Beautifully written! 3

-Gabs.
vic chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I have read (and seen) Bleedman's stuff, and I must say that this work does his justice. what is time anyway?
AiiroPearl Voice chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
when are you going to finish this! you know what *%#$ this $*& this is coming out my favorites!
Lina-the-dEmEnTeD AUTHOR chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. As a fan of both these characters. I'm not to crazy about crossovers, or the romance between Mandy and Grim the bleedman has set up, but the plot is really good(the art too.).

Battle fics are always the best. Really great description on both characters points of view.
MeggyMegz chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Gosh, I'm soo lazy to log in. Nice, wonderfully done story.
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
It's good to find another fan of bleedman and this story was absolutely brilliant. Your a great writer I look forward to more of your work.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Interesting story. Dark-ish in the beggining. I like all the refrences to other shows when you mentioned the characters. The ending was a little unexpectd but in a good way. So it was a happy ending after all.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, this was something else, and in a way, a bit spooky at the way a Mandy might become if left to her own loneliness and devices.
Hells agent chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
R-ight...This was pretty cool, yes, but I love Mandy without ANY feelings - fear is in that category. But, anyways, excellent use of PPGD, made by the greatest author there is at the moment - Bleedman. So, I naturally liked it.