Reviews for Dream
SweetDARKangel16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Loved it, maybe make a part two? :)
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is so sweet! I like the detail you put into it. Excpecially Star's past :)
FabinaForever11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
It was good!
Battouasi'sgurl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
so cute u should add 2 it
StarrGoddess chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
OMG! That was just just THE best One-shot I have ever read and I'm not even kidding you! I don't know why but that was just THE sweetest thing ever, and it was Just too good! I can never get over how amazingly amazing your stories are XP!
pixiepuff101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
this is really good, i like it. Robin was so sweet to Star
sTaRfIrExrObIn chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow, this has to be your best oneshot ever! I liked this part of the story especially:

"If there is one single good thing that came out of that horrible experience Robin..." She looked at his soft face and touched his cheek with the back of her hand slightly.

"It is that I met you." She whispered the rest as the sun's first rays broke through the sky behind him. She went in and planted the softest kiss ever lightly on his lips. So light, Robin would never know it was there.

Keep up the good work!
KoRiGrAySoN92 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow.

that was awesome
Moonlady9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
this was so ubber cute! i luved it! and him not knowing is sweet!
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
man i wish i could write like you. how did you get so good? you must be normally good at writing. all of your stories are well written and good. just keep the good work comin. see ya next story
shoneye chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Aww...that was so cute n' sweet!
emma chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
update, please. BRAVO! Thanx. Peace.
strodgfrgf chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is really awesome! I loved it! And i loved the history... but i don't remeber anything about the psion leader dude wanting to marry her... well i never read the comics... so you might be right! This was really great and fluffy! Great job!
liloaprilz chapter 1 . 3/20/2006