Reviews for The First Daughter
abandonedaccount13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ug, I can't stand it.

Scenario:

Libby:"Oh, honey, guess what! I just happened to sleep with you in time to have Daphne and, ah, what the hell? I magically had a daughter before that to! I know, I know, I should have told Daph, you know? But LOL that would be to in character! OH! By the way, hehe, she lives here now, instead of in NY where my parents never contacted me to inform me my daughter lived in England now, and, oh yeah, your first daughter never actually wanted to find you, she just happened to come here, and Ian, well, he wouldn't notice that last name and tell Daphne about it, no sir ee."

Henry: "Oh dear, that is a pickle."

Daphne: "I have a sister? Oh well, I'm to ditzy to care much, I'm going to skip off to my room now and complain to Ian, who is to stupid to realize his mate's gf has the same last name as my daddy!"

Ian: "...I know her!"

I'm sorry, that was cruel, but this was awful.
petersgurl91 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
it got my attention.

write some more!
constant reader chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this is a really good story... keep it up please..
Waverider chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
O.K. so far, and has potential. Try to somehow seperate different days
you know me chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is terrible. Not the writing, but the whole premise.

You need to use paragraphs and properly separate segments.

This idea is ridiculous.
hayleyxbieberx chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Well i like what a girl wants.. .so i want MORE! really good but countinue it!
Kim chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
this is a good start but i think that you could do so much more with it. you should add in more detail. i could probably make this one chapter into maybe three. there are a lot of good ideas in this chapter and can be expanded so it's longer. keep going. it looks like its going to be a good story.
Kat Kat B chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh...that was good. Write more please!
redhead1608 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
i like it, its really good
Tom Englander chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It was interesting. Is there more?
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Uh... how could they have another daughter? Henry didn't even know about daphne, and why the heck wouldn't the Mom have told her at least?
lychee chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
o.k, this a horrible fanfic! nothing is what the characters really are!
PunkyGnome chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like the whole idea it rox i wish there was a sequel to the film!Mayb urs could be it lol
Katz chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
sorry, but it doesnt sound very in character at all.
wateva101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
not bad. Please continue! action? drama? go on, pump it in!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »