Reviews for Broken Things
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
That was one heck of a good read (y)
Dan chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
And here I was just looking for an M rated fic, but you instead brought me to heartbreak and revival with your description of this relationship. Wow, wonderful story.

(I meant to review chapter 5 but since my cellular is being difficult...)
MissSnowyNight chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Wow. Whether or not this was fanfiction, this story was a great exploration of clinical depression, love, and marriage. Since it /is/ fanfiction, I thought that it was a very interesting translation of the Inuyasha universe to the modern one. Turning Kikyo, a ghost pretending to be alive, into a woman suffering from depression pretending to be happy was a very appropriate and compelling parallel. In addition, I thought you did a great job with the couple's relationship and thoughts during this whole ordeal.
Very cool, very real, very good job!
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This was really good story! I can't put in the words :)
Canadawear chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Damn, it's very dark but interesting. Sesshomaru is so afraid of emotions haha.
Accountclozed chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Loved it. So radiantly optimistic is ur tale. I'm so glad I actually came across this story. Keep writing brilliantly.
LM22102 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Despite enjoying it thoroughly for being so well written, I have to bluntly say that it left me feeling absolutely depressed. Like it sucked my dry. Any good feelings I had .. it just took. Damn.

It was a great piece of literature, really. Obviously by the power it's had over me. I'm not sobbing sad or anything, but I feel so .. let down by life right now purely by reading this. LOL.

Perhaps it's the way you wrote it, being so emotive that you were able to capture and entice the reader into Kikyo and Sesshomaru's individual perspectives as I felt both pessimistic and frustrated as both parties experienced.

Holy shiz, I need something happy. I actually left and was going to read something else, but I had to return and review and tell you just how powerful and how it affected me. Because damn if I'm not giving you the accountability of making me feel like dirt! Not even dirt, but dirt beneath dirt under flowing lava dirt! Ahahah, regardless, good job.
Montastic chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
AMAZING STORY! do it again? haha good job! i love the par and the plot! keep on writing! :D
Kiyoikou chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Wow. I really love this story and your writing style. Although Kikyou's characterization isn't one that I agree with, your writing style and story weaving definitely urged me to keep reading.

Awesome job! :D
We love us chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yeah, metaphorically speaking... sometimes... I need a nap. Kikyou, I love her, she's a good person. But those mask are elusive, and it's weary at times.. she can't always be strong, she needs support too.
fairytwin chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
love it love it loveit!
IDontOwnThis chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
very nice
Tahira chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
awesome, beautiful, majestic, mind-blowing story...loved it...write some more, good luck...
theblackunicorne chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
I agree with Blind to Logic : It was worth every second. Its heart touching. You are gifted and I hope that you will continue writing.
Cactus2008 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
This was one of the most touching and non-smut pairings of Sesshomaru and Kikyou that I've seen (the M rating fooled me). Although some might find it OOC, I enjoyed the way you described their mutual insecurities, worsened by their lack of communication. The ending was also hopeful, that they would see it through together and overcome the situation. I'm prone to insecurities myself, not to the point of suicide though but people in my life have reached that point, so this was therapeutic to read. Thank you!