Reviews for Obsession
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It would be A.. This is good..

Dusk
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
'Tis a shame. Every character on the show is a potential candidate for suicide with every situation as their motive...rats, I've run out of things to say.
EHWIES chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Dang, that was good.
Sailor Billion Dollar Princess chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is really well written. I thought I would never see the day where someone might write a serious KND fic
Essyllus chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This was really nice, even though it's an overused plotline. I think that some ambuiguity (sp) will be good in your sequel, somehow this fic wasn't angsty enough for me.

Or maybe I've been cruising the Naruto section a little to much. Anways, your writing style flows and has good descriptions. Kudos.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

I'd say either sequel is a good idea, however, that would depend on how long it takes for help to get to Abby. Bleeding to death from ONE wrist takes quite a while, and I THINK that if you cut both wrists you'd have 20 minutes before the heart gives out.

Now, if she were to cut also the veins near her ankles, that might speed things up too.

And, of course, if she wanted a quick death, she could just stab herself in the chest.

If Cree dies, Abby could find new strength to fight and defeat the evil teens once and for all (don't forget Chad's and Maurice's reactions!)...hm, you could also bring Abby's adult brother (mentioned in Operation D.I.A.P.E.R.)

If Cree lives, she could turn against Chad and Father.

Great story, and be sure to check out my fanfics here on FFN and fictionpress-dot-com!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i: "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

[WARP!]
elodrie chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Cree can't die! I choose for b Accepting-it-and-moving-on-fics are always so.. so... well, so something. I like b better...

*sniffle*