Reviews for Beyond the Sea
Basketball Babe8 chapter 28 . 3/23/2007
I liked it. Pretty good. read my sotry, As soon as the sun sets. Its skate, partially jate, but mostly skate.

bb8
EmRosey chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
WOW! This story is making me cry :'( its so sweet! ill read the rest when I can! your a great writer!
The Other chapter 28 . 11/19/2006
That was the most beautifulest ending I have ever read. I nearly cried, i like how you used Life and Death, that was cool.
hopefulldisaster chapter 28 . 10/1/2006
yeah really nice fic ! :) i've been caught by the suspence and the romance !:) you did a really good job! thanks again for writing it
Dee Lee chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
Wow. I just read this story, and it was great! Like, I just read all the chapters in a few hours. Awesome! I love how it started off so... non-Skatey but was nothing but at the end. OMG, Ana's death was so sad! I mean, she started off as the bitchy random that popped up every now and then, and then became the gossip girl that and then she went out to save Kate's baby and died... how sad. Man, I miss Ana from the series. Well anyway, it was great! I loved Sawyer and Kate and Lily and I love how Jack just kind of molded into the story. As did the rest of the characters. Claire, Sun, Locke, Charlie, Hurley, Libby, Ana and even bits of Other survivors were there enough to remind us that they still were there, but not so much they took up the whole story. I loved the adaption of Claire and Sun's baby's name was so cute! Oh and Libby being pregnant! Oh, Hurley! lol. I love how Kate being pregnant kind of seemed as the result of a one-night stand but became part of her relationship with Sawyer at the end. Oh, and I LOVED the last chapter. Probably my favourite. I adored the circle of life speech at the end. Gorgeous. Looking forward to reading the second part!
BeingLolaStar chapter 27 . 6/23/2006
okay now you've got to explain the plus sign thingy on her foot 'cause my sister says you never said anything about it again.
BeingLolaStar chapter 26 . 6/23/2006
Is Wayne that is Lily's dad the same Wayne that is Kate's dad? because me and my sister were just talking about that and now I'm curious!
BeingLolaStar chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
My little sister won't shut-up about this seris so I figured exams are over hell why not? my sis is claire-littleton by the way just so you know which review stalker she is. lol

anyways! I could help but laugh very, very hard when I saw Johnny Cash, Jackson. lol. I love that song. this is such a sweet story too I hope to have it finished by tonight, then I'll go on to Tiny Dancer.
Karly J chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
I've been reading this on and off the past few days.

This was VERY sweet. Minor typos and spelling mistakes here and there but otherwise descriptive and chock full of fluffy skate goodness. I think Sawyer honestly has it in him to be like this and of all people Kate would bring it out of him. I like how he stopped going by Sawyer too, that was a nice touch :) And their daughter has quite the name, doesn't she?

I'm off yo go read the sequel now!
Julius Peabody chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
This was a good fic, though you didn't spell very well and sometimes your quotes were hard to follow. It was a good idea, but very mushy, and I don't think Sawyer would act like that. But overall it was very good.
Hekate-Trivia chapter 28 . 5/10/2006
omg, i loved that! it was sad though... awesome story
Flash Wonder Cat chapter 28 . 5/10/2006
ahh sweet ending DIE ANA! lol

can't wait for hte sequal(if hter is one) poor kid long name...Lilly ALexis Clair Rose Ford...well I know a lilly rose and an alexis no clair tho' lol
Dulcedecorumest chapter 28 . 5/9/2006
That was an amazing ending...so we're getting a Lily Alexis Rose Ford futurefic huh? Can't wait am sure it will be good.

xx
CowboyswithDimples chapter 28 . 5/9/2006
:( Its over! I loved it so much, and it's over! You did such a good job, I will definately be looking for your future pieces! Congrats on a very successful story, it was utterly amazing and it couldn't have been better!
Hekate-Trivia chapter 26 . 5/8/2006
what happened to ana-lucia? hope she's okay...

good chapter though, and he has his daughter! yay!

that lily rose thing was creepy, i have one question, her father's name was wayne... any connection there?