Reviews for Now or Never
Silverpaw aka. Lizy chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Hi :D
Please continue! But please without the beginning story... PLEASE1
Silverpaw aka. Lizy chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Pls. make those disclaimer storys shorter. it really is annoying
A Human chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
I love this story! Please keep writing! One suggestion, though-this chapter was 3/4 disclaimer. While they are fun, maybe you should make them ino a new book or just make them smaller.

Again, please update!
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
AAAAAH! this is the most hilarious fic ever! why on Earth won't you update?! I'm going to scream until you do!
AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH! I love all the pairings. What happens to the Destroyer at the end? I need to know! We all lose interest in our old fanfics, but I honestly just have to convince you that this is certainly worth an update. I'm really looking forward to one. I'm sure everyone will be delighted if you write the rest.
yendor900 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
a good story but the first authors note is way to long
Sarena Akhter chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
LOL can u make more of these? there fricking hilarious! Plz update,
& i'll keepp reviewing.
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
this story made my day!:D now...UPDATE OR I THROW MY CAT ON YOU!

ps:you really don't want me to do this...
pi chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
u lied! that was just random songs! u monster!
popcorn chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
can i have popcorn?
Zoe Fowl chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
Ahahahaha!

1) I love ur disclaimers, but they are a bit long.

2) UPDATE PLPEAAASE!

3) MORE AELISH!
Cupuffle chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
I just have to say:

! i LOVE your dsclaimers! ALL OF THEM -big smile-!

bu the last two are a bit confusing... how many books/movies have you used in them? but still HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

and the story is good too :D and this chapter was a littel strange but eh -shrugs-.

:D :D D: D
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
The Academy was a joke, wasn't it?
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
The Academy sounds awesome! Also for the reason that I've read all those books! Well, I'm on the third book of the Young Wizards (I finished Deep Wizardry last night), but all the others I've read them all! And this is a good post-Eternity Code fanfic!
Random chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
I loved it write again soon soooooo funny
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
Enough with the fucking starting point things we get so shut up and get on with the story already !