Reviews for Starting Over
LinkessKeyblade chapter 19 . 1/10
I just finished reading this and for a person who doesn't get emotional very easily I have to say that this ending was so beautiful that it literally made me cry. I aplaud your marvalous work and wish you a late Happy New Year's!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Cool! She's Nightwing's cousin! Batman will certainly be asking Dick questions now that he knows that. Good story, I like Amelia. I can't wait to see what happens next.
oreos chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
what the hell. no. you shouldn't kill anyone off, you should off option number three.
Supergirrl101 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Oh dear.…I've completely lost track of how many times I've read this story. I absolutely ADORE it, it's honestly hands down my favorite DC story with an OC. Most of them are absolutely terrible, but you've managed to slide Amelia in as if she was part of the story all along! This was one of the first stories I read on here and a year later, I actually had a craving to go back and re-read it. I had a heck of a hard time finding it though. I literally searched "mechanic chick gets a job in the justice league after the flash and GL land on her fire escape." It seemed like a legit summary. Lol, keep on writing, I love to see what great ideas you have!
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
Great story. It feels like there aren't too many WalyXOC stories out there, but I think you did a good job of exploring that. At first I thought that your protagonist might be a bit of a Mary Sue, but she has a very engaging personality, as a hero, a mother and just a person in general. I think she fit well with the other Justice League characters.

Also the arrangement of the story was done very well, keeping a dramatic pace, with mystery, romance, friendship, and humor.
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
I remember reading this years ago when I first came on , glad I had time to come back to this and see all your works. I adore your writing style. :)

Hope to hear more from you!

XOXO
Snowlily246 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Looks like Amelia's gonna have another adventure.
nequam-tenshi chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
This is so sweet!
DruidRaven2090 chapter 19 . 4/28/2009
This was awesome. There was action, romance, drama, and character development. The story line was great however the time changes/passage of time following Mia with the League was abit vague. Also, the getting the people back to their furture times wasn't mentioned at all. I did enjoy reading this a great deal and plan to read the sequel if there is one. Thanks for taking the time to write this. "Whe life hands you lemon, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it." -Raven
Miles333 chapter 19 . 9/17/2008
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! IT WAS SO AWESOME!
Miles333 chapter 18 . 9/17/2008
Awesome job on Flash's POV. You showed his feelings perfectly!
Miles333 chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Aw, how sweet. That was nice of Ameila to make J'onn her brother.
Miles333 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Dick, eh? Looks like he hasn't been telling Bats a few things. XD
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Wow, this story is awesome! I can't believe I didn't find it sooner! You write so well! Keep up the awesome work!
8I chapter 19 . 8/8/2008
It's funny, because normally I'm not a big fan of female OC/Canon romances, but I really like Amelia. She's such a great character, and I liked that she wasn't just another hero, but their main mechanic. I liked that the story was written in first person, too. It seems a bit. . . closer(?) to the characters, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, this last chapter was one of the ones that makes you go, "SQUEE!" Mega cuteness. And the forboding ending! On to the sequel!