Reviews for Shadow
Boitumelo923 chapter 2 . 8/28
I have a strong feeling shadow is Cole. Awesome
A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 2 . 4/25
Good chapter. Strange dog. I'm liking your characterization of Chris
The Cole transformation is a real Beauty and the Beast moment. And it was very clever how you made us think that Bianca was the one helping Ryak. I only started to guess at the part where the potion câme in. Loved the story. Emily reminds me of Emily from dead promises.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Just finished reading. Loved this story. All the couples, the fights and Chris' destiny...definitely a "happy ever after" story
Guest chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
brendafay chapter 36 . 6/27/2015
love it
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This chapter was so funny
gabyhyatt chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
This fic is amazing, i love it
BikerChick101 chapter 36 . 4/14/2014
I loved this story, its been so long since it's been completed so I dont know if you will read this review or not but this is probably the best Charmed fanfic I have ever read
It had everything in it, Phoebe and Cole, the sisters relationships as real as they were in the show, Wyatt and Chris and their own storys, even Phoebe's babies!
I thought Cole as a dog would be ridiculous when I first started reading but it was brilliant
I hope you get to read this and know that this Charmed fan loved it alot hehe :D
dark11krad chapter 36 . 4/8/2014
This story was amazing! I loved the unique twist you put on how Cole returned to the Charmed Ones' lives and that of their families. I also liked how you had written in the revelation that Chris is the true heir to Excalibur. As far as I am aware, in either of those cases, it's never been done that way. In all of the future fanfics I've read for Charmed, this one is, by far, the best one because of how well-written and thought-out the story is. Frankly, I'm a bit irked that I hadn't come across this before!

I truly enjoyed the way you characterized each person in the story, and it felt appropriate to their personalities. There were tons of humorous moments, and for a rather long fanfic, they definitely helped in setting the themes and tones of the story. There were so many great lines or quotes that I probably don't have enough room to write it all out.

I liked that there was a plot twist with a female character helping Ryak. It kept you wondering whether or not it was going to be Lydia or Bianca, and the suspense in finding out who it really was served its purpose. It was a nice touch in order to introduce both of their characters.

I normally use my account primarily as a log for what I have read, and I do not normally write reviews unless I feel compelled to say that the story was extraordinary. It deserves five stars! There were a few minor grammar and punctuation mistakes, likely small things you might have missed while proofreading (yet they didn't affect the plot and intentions of the story whatsoever). Overall, I appreciate the use of proper grammar, punctuation, syntax, and the like. I love it when all aspects of a great story, including plot, come together into one fantastic tale that leaves you wanting more.

Thank you for writing, and I hope that you continue to do so for as long as you can. I hope to read more from you in the future.

Take care,
Psychedelica chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
I loved this! Stayed up to 2am last night reading it :) I love the interactions between Chris and Cole, and Cole's characterisations are great. Thanks for writing this :)
SilveSun chapter 36 . 10/20/2012
Great Story ... really loved it Chris needed to have a destiny other than saving Wyatt, and Wyatt can't have all the power to himself i think that is selfish
Madlenita chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I read this story 3 time and again ii thin it is wonderful... Thanks for this... And of course, poor Chris and his animals...
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awe, poor Chris. The mental image of him owning all those pets is adorable. I know how he feels - I thought I was a curse to my pets too. He is way too understanding :P
myriad-souls chapter 36 . 4/11/2011
This story was honestly so beautiful and very well written. Love how they play out the plan to get Cole and Phoebe back together, watch Chris bonds with Leo, and to see Bianca and Chris reunited again.

I have to agree. Piper/Leo, Phoebe/Cole and Chris/Bianca love stories are simply of epic proportions. This has been one amazing ride, and I can't thank you enough for bringing us this wonderful tale. :)