Reviews for Oh Come All Ye Faithful
jaelsasmiocrae chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Great story keep it going.
Mahaad chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
...Dammit, and now I'm hooked. Very intriguing way to slip someone into another plotline, I have to admit.

Mahaad
Lion's Love and Lust chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Beautifully amazing story! Great job on the Buffy thing too! I've never even seen the Vampire Slayer show and from your description it was imaged perfectly and I finally get what Betty meant when she meantioned "B". I still can't believe how I cried when Shego's Watcher died.

Please make a sequel soon!
Rawrbert chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
It's been a couple years now but maybe I can still be hopeful for a possible conclusion?

I remember reading Buffy and watching the show every morning when I was younger so this crossover was DEFINITELY amazing... And it made me see the crossover in part 2. Really hope you finish, this style of writing made me laugh so much.
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Ooh, now I see what Shego meant.. A lot of things make sense now. Hoorah that they're gonna take down GJ! Now, if only you'll write it and post it! :P I know it's been over three years since the last update, but this is really interesting, so I hope you post up another chapter sometime (soon?).

But really good so far. I do hope you'll finish this sooner or later. Thanks for the read.
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I'm guessing Shego isn't supposed to be telling Kim and Ron there's the Initiative part of GJ. I'm wondering what she's gonna do to change the fact that GJ is in everyone's business.
jquackers chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I love the "I thought you'd be taller" line. Blunt, just as Shego should be. I also love that "Is that a good or bad thing?" - "Still figuring that out."

Very interesting, as usual.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Wow, a shotgun in a bathroom. HAHAH. That's genius. DEFINITELY wouldn't have looked in there.

Aw, man. Aines was cool, too. Kakistos doesn't really sound that great now, though, considering Shego easily plunged a sword into his face..
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like how you write this, jumping from Shego telling the story and Kim and Ron's reactions, to actual flashbacks.

I've never watched Buffy, so I only have general knowledge of what it's about. Typically, I don't read crossovers, but this started out as just a KP story, so I did read it. Now, I'm just hoping I don't get too lost. LOL.
Tyrsan chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Wow nice crossover here. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Paigeypie96 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
You totally need to finish this story! It was amazingly good. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
wow i cant wait for an update on this one!:D its been awesome so far!

Rain Addict_CM
F75 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Interesting fic. Very interesting also that you made Shego be Faith.

I wonder if we are gonna see any Buffy in the next chapters.

Update soon!
Sora-Hikari chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
I just stumbled onto this story here. Wow, Shego/Faith, it certainly was an excellent idea. It explains a lot of Shego's actions in the past and what brought her to where she is now. I'd love to see them take down GJ now. Great work with this story, makes an enthralling crossover.

Sora
Mistique Four chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Lovely and exciting. That KP or Ron didn't say a thing about Shego allmost making love to B. So Shego is still a virgin. Cool! Is she going to give herself to KP and will KP except? Will KP help Shego bring down GJ? Did B ever come out of coma? Did she ever forgave Shego/Faith? (Find out in the next chapter(s) of: Oh Come All Ye Faithful.)

You Rock!