Reviews for Babysitting Blues
sky-queen3 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I still like it, I still want to see more and to those who don't like it, just skip it and leave those who do like it to read. :)
MysticTokioAngel chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
HOW DARE YOU! MY SWEET CARLITO-COOL IS NOT GAY! The story was good...BUT NEVER CALL HIM GAY,BALD,OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE TWO! LEAVE MY SWEET CARLITO-KUN ALONE! Keep him straight. he only likes girls. SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!
heart2handgun chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
aw this chapter was adorable..

I didn't know it was updated :( *tear*

I love the 'I thought the peanut butter would be lonely" part lol

Poor boys..

I can't picture Carlito bald. He looked adorable at the HOF tonight hehe

-Lys
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
AW! Poor Carlito... I feel bad that he had to go bald because of those stupid brats. I wonder what he'd look like bald... *shudders* NOT CUTE! LOL. AHAHAHAHA! KURT AND HUNTER! They're funny, and I loved the part where Carlito and Chris were arguing!

Amazing second chapter, girl! Update soon!
rKAYo chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
LMFAO! This is great. Carlito and Masters are so funny together. Please update soon, this is entertaining!
heart2handgun chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
omg you have to continue. this story is HILARIOUS!

i love it XD
qtea-angel chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i think you should. it's really funny. :-)
Lana chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
i like it and think u should continue it
sky-queen3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Duct tape? Too funny. I say keep going with it.
tripping-my-wire chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Awwe..That was so cute! I think its because of you and your stories I've fallen in love with Carlito..Hes just so funny! LOL

Duct taping the diaper on, sounds like something I would do. Please continue. Wanan see what other antics Carlos and Chris can get themselves into :D
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! If you don't I'd have to hurt you! It's so good! The characterization is really good! Those kids are such little brats. LOL. Poor Carlos! HIS HAIR! NOO! Oh you SO have to update soon! It's hilarious!