Reviews for The Stretch in the Strings
Akirafanatic chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
This was simply amazing :)
MoonClaimed chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Very, very cool story. I like the idea behind the concept (If anyone could out-stubborn death, it'd be Kenshin), and I liked the way you pulled it off. The scene with Kenshin going into the "Timeweave" (for lack of a better description) was especially cool. I also really enjoyed your take on Kaoru.

Basically: Awesome story. I really enjoyed it.
Ligare chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Please stop interrupting your own story. If you need to add some information to enrich or make the story more comprehensive, put them in the end of the chapter.

A good story should be able to speak for itself.
starkling chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Wow! What a cool story! Loved it. And the idea was great.
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
I had some trouble getting reviews to take but I did finish your story and enjoyed it a lot. I thought Battousai was not really in character but I rather excused that because of the shock and madness he experienced from facing his own death and as you put it, infinity. I did like how you portrayed Kenshin in the Meiji era. He had the requisite gentleness and calmness even if it was just a mask for the sake of others. I especially liked how you exposed his deeper feelings either through his fear, as in the cabin scene or through his determination through his turmoil as he walks through the warp and weft of the universe.

I hope you continue with your unique blend of RuroKen and science fiction.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
I appreciate a mystery and you have many going here. I look forward to how this all fits with a bleeding, dying Battousai.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I liked your version of traumatized Kenshin and how Kaoru would approach him.
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Now I am confused. Is this a sideplot or will it tie into the main one? I hope it ties in because in a story of 9 chapters, there wouldn't seem to be much room for random excursions.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Poor kenshin if probably thinking he is having delusions about his past. I doubt amy one strats off thinking space-time continuity problems. Another good chapter with a very interesting set up.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I am encouraged by reading your bio that you take your action and your time travel seriously so I am greatly looking forward to this story. It is a bit heartless to let Saito kill Kenshin in any time or parallel universe but I will try to hold my tongue and see what happens.
Randa-Chan chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
Wow, this was really weird and very difficult to understand but I did in the end. The first chapter you wrote was absolutely awesome. I woulld love to see you write other things set during the Bakumatsu involving Okita, Saito and Kenshin. Keep up the fantastic work!

Love Randa*
guardian forever chapter 9 . 4/26/2007
Hey there!

Just read your story and felt compelled to comment. I myself am a fan of Q-squared, so that really piqued my intrest in your story. It was a really great attempt at a time warp/paradox story, although a little hard to follow in places (but in a way thats the intention right?). Your characterization was also very very good. Im glad you didn't play on the Kenshin and Kaoru romance angle much, I think it would have detracted from your themes and ideas. Im also pretty impressed you didn't fall into the sterotypical interactions that people ususally write whenever they have Kenshin and his 'Battousai' persona meet.

All in all very enjoyable!
DragonWolfStar chapter 9 . 4/26/2007
Amazing story, it really was. A bit confusing at certain points, but I fugured it out in the end. (Or so I think.)
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Wow! This was a very dramatic and interesting chapter. Not that I approve of supernatural themes in an unsupernatural world but fanfiction for Rurouni Kenhsin seems to be the common exception so I'm quite happy to keep reading this.

The quotes at the start when an awesome touch, I especially love the first one. You write very well to by the way so I'm afraid I must sign off here and move onto the next chapter.

Cheerio!

Love Randa*
KuroKage1717 chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
This story was simply . . .wow. There's no other word for it. You write beautifully, and spun this story together with incredible skill. I just want to say, thank you for writing it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »