Reviews for Blurbs From The West
Itolein chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
I liked all of them! even the sad ones... the one with yaone and gojyo was pretty neat! I guess the last one is my favourite ggg
thank you!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Another one that made me laugh out loud!

For some reason, i can so see Tenpou in this post, quietly snickering at the rest of the crew.

Laughs

Tchan

;b
Bloonz chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
Lol balloons.

I think they do that at frat parties. They should make flavored baloons. I would blow them all the time.
Kitsu chapter 12 . 9/25/2007
Oh god...Oh god oh god oh god...I'd so tell Goku that condoms were balloons...
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 12 . 9/25/2007
That was hilarious. Poor Goku! And I really love that thing at the end about how they'd live to create new problems. True, that is.

She-Wolf
GreyLiliy chapter 12 . 9/24/2007
*dies*

Oh my..just...my face hurts from the smile. Short. Hilarious. And Just. Man I love Hakkai.
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 12 . 9/24/2007
Oh deary me, I'm laughing so hard right now. I absolutely love devious Hakkai and honestly, condom/balloon jokes never stop being hilarious and this blrub was no exception. Bravo! :-)
Zab Jade chapter 12 . 9/23/2007
(cracks up) For Sanzo's birthday, huh? Hakkai is evil. Evil!
Youko579 chapter 11 . 9/16/2007
Very interesting lol. I like this update. Keep up the good work lol?

Perhaps in another one sometime later you could have the two of them (Goku and Lirin) combine forces and get stuck together with Super Glue and Duct tape.
The mel-chan chapter 11 . 9/15/2007
Wow, way to get into character... They're just not old enough, maybe?

It's not so bad once you get used to it.
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
Hee, that was too adorable. I love the way Lirin and Goku interact in general so it was a nice treat to see more action here. What makes this really funny is that I can totally see them acting like this towards kissing (especially Lirin). I especially love the bit about their mutual disgust over Yaone and Gojyo at the end.

Another cute, wonderfully written "blurb". I can't wait to see the next one! :-)
RenegadeKitsune chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
...

*Bows.*

Thank you. So much. Made my evening!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
Too cute!

You brought out their kiddy-curiousity thingy very well!

Kyaa!

Tc

go and update dysphoria!

;b
thisismetryingtofixstuff chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
Your little blurbs were quite interesting. I thought the LirinxGoku story was absolutely adorible. :3

I really like your writing as for I've read a few other stories of yours.

On an end note, Yaone is such a w**r*!
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
*Laughs* That was cute! And also very funny. You have such great punchlines for these little drabbles!

She-Wolf