Reviews for Dazed and Confused
CindyT63 chapter 3 . 1/21
Loved the whole thing. Every word!
Monica chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
This should have been at the end of the ep! Great story. I love the character interaction and learning more about John's past.
straywriting chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Great fic. I really liked the good, solid ending that gave a great bit of enlightenment into John and a reason for why Ronon stuck around. Keep up the good work!
bria67 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Oh that episode had so many missed whump opportunities. But you made such an amazing follow-up story in the infirmary with it. I liked that the injuries made him remember Afganistan and Carson got glimpses of his past. My favorite part was the end of the last chapter, the dialogue between John and Ronon. Loved the line: 'for a smart man, sometimes you're pretty stupid'. So true. :)
kirroth chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Ah, like the back story you have Sheppard regarding his capture in Afghanistan. Poor guy, not being able to drink water for a while without remembering that. Fun ending. :D Very in character for both Sheppard and Ronon, I think.
Potterworm chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
great story ;)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
haha i really do love this story, i have read it like 3 times already lol great story and great ending with Sheppy and Ronon :D
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
That was a wonderful episode tag and I loved it. I especially loved the bit about the bruise on his leg
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
A good background story, well told. Thanks.
donttouch chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
hahaha, liked the last bit with the racing each other part :D :D :D
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
poor Sheppy :(
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Poor Sheppy!
Miravisu chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
*smiles*

Insightful explanations about John's past and present state of mind. Nothing like concussion to make a man talk sometimes, eh? ;)
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Awsome story! I love it! The ending was good! I liked the talk between John and Ronon!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Great story! I still think John's confused. I highly doubt he would really tell Carson he was expendable on a normal day.