Reviews for Stranded
InvaderRae chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I read this a long time ago.
I couldn't stop thinking about it recently and decided to re-read. It was every bit as awesome as I remember it being. Super kudos to you!
EditionsOfYou chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
God this story is so so dope . Frist I've always loved stranded on a island scenarios and secondly you did a awesome job with making the interaction and the psychology and developing relationship between K and Hiro believable. Also loved the contents of Yuki's suitcase (hahaha) and the ending. Thanks for writing this! I'll be sure to be reading more of your work !
Kisa Stardust chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
Just finished and LOVED it, another epic story from the desk of Ayame. Thank you so much for writing, i was practically screaming at Hiro to go with K, lol I wish you had included Yuki's reaction to the letter after reading the contexts of the letter, honestly i cant believe K and Hiro got on a plan TWICE, i would have taken a boat to the states after that little adventure. You really should consider a sequel or a little epilogue with the wedding and a bit of their married life. Anyways AWESOME FIC! Luv you girl! on to the next one...
Melmel Phase chapter 16 . 2/9/2012
I LOVED IT! It was fabulous and funny! 3w3 I really wanted to seen Yuki's reaction to K making a weapon out of his underwear :p *giggles* K x Hiro rules~ 3 They need more fics made for them though. It makes me happy knowing that your the one that writes most of them ((only talking about the M rated ones. I haven't checked any other ratings yet :p)) it shows that you really have passion for this couple and are VERY amazing in portraying them 3 Thank you~! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Slippery finger. Anyway: you reasearching makes some of us disproportionately happy.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Re ch4, I am so ridiculously happy there were consequences for that idiot move of drinking unboiled water, assuming it did look like it was drinkable and not suspiciously clear.

Summary: you doing research makes some of us readers disprop
Tiger-Tilly chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Woah! It was great the best fic I think I've ever read, I'm more of a YukixShu pairing kinda person but this story just got me. I have to praise you on the research you did concerning survival. Oh and this was so good I have given up on all revision just to read it :). Thanks for such a great story, it was a great distation from my studies but in should really get back to that now. I'll be sure to read all of your work eventually :).
theamusederaser chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
It was a really cute story, and it kinda reminded me of the movie "Blue Lagoon". To bad they couldn't take their pet back with them..I'm sure he is probably lonely now. The p.s at the end of the letter was pretty funny. I bet Yuki was embaressed. I really liked the story and hope you continue to write. _
Paon chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
okay, i have come to a wonderful discovery. I love your K/hiro stories. I am hooked and i am now a great fan of yours. I have read, just about, every one of your K/hiro stories and i cant wait till you write more.
ironiclove829 chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
I just love your kiro fics. They're always friken awesome and this one is no exception. I've read most of your stories and this one is one of my favs! Thx for all the really awesome fics. Please keep writing!

oh yea btw the lemons almost made me faint like millions of times! Thx for that to I guess?

XD
xXDarkerKillXx chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Wow, O.o

This is one of the best FF's I have ever read... And I have read A LOT of FF's...

I love it so much, really... Thanx for sharing it with us ,
olimakiella chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved it. Just had to say that again.
cherrytree chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
I cannot express how much I love this story. I have now probably read it three times and I still can't get enough! This deserves so much more reviews, like 10x more reviews :D

I'm love with it!

:D
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
I hope your not offended by my choice of wording but:

I fucking love your KxHiro stories!

their freakin awesome, and stories ever. your the reason I even like this couple,lol.

I loved this, and if I was reading it while it was still in-progress, You would've been my favorite author, bcause you update quick! you did this in a month! that's more than any of these other authoresses have done...

anyways, i found this chapter freakin hilarious, and the part when Hiro almost got arrested kept me laughing. and the panties part in the letter...Yuki must have been SO embarrassed,lol

4/5

Mizuki
Aika Maxwell chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
The ending was so sweet that I can forgive you that small lie about all mess with aiport xp seriously. i enjoy it a lot and i wish all readers also :D

greetings :D