Reviews for For You and I
Previously-FTS chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
nice story, read it in one-go.
hope you'll update it sometimes (and hopefully with some asucaga)
lunaballz chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I like it! I'm a bit confused about Lacus and Meer though. You have Meer calling Lacus "onee-chan" but you said Meer was the older one? Which is older?
silverskies87 chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
I know it's been two years but please for the love of god UPDATE! I seriously want to know what happens! I fell in love with your story, even though I'm not big on het, and I've been waiting for someone to find out about Kira- I mean, most of the people have SOMEONE in on their secret by now, and Cagalli's all Kira's got. So yeah, even though you probably lost the spark for this story, I'm gonna keep hoping for another chapter some day!
Sitruc NoMan chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
Wow, just wow! Don't know what to say... Good? Definently... Engaging? Well I got three failled papers because I was to busy reading instead of doing my homework...

I can't wait to read about what happens next. Though I am not to sure if I like how Cagalli seems to have changed. Hmmmm, I like reading this story while listening to Breaking Benjamin's album "Dear Agony" (is that a little weird?)

Aww well, pay my ramblings no mind and know that I really like your story and your style of writing, and that I can hardly wait to read the next chapter of this epic tale.
Jj chapter 22 . 5/9/2011
One of the greatest stories I've found here. So much emotion and you portray the character development with Kira and lacus real well. Take your time on this st
Nicol-Bolas chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
So... well.. hmmm. XD great start huh. Lol well I like the story despite the fact that kira should kill muruta. But that's just what I would do. I've just never been a person to allow someone to hurt me, even at the expense to all else.. vengense is a powerfull thing. Anywhoo keep going I still have many chaps to read. A few songs I thought u should hear if u don't know them. You can youtube them under the titile nine inch nails woodstock 94 digitaly remastered. The whole concert is something of a work of genius but the song u should focus on are terrible lie, sin, and something I can never have. They fit the story very well in my opinon. :D well that's all I think... ya. Good work.
Nicol-Bolas chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Hmm...Lacus and Meer. I never thought of that before, but now that I think about it, it could be very interesting. Lacus cuts herself. I wonder what kind of tourment she must go through everyday, though I'm sure it will be explained soon.
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Excellent work so far. I'll try to read a chapter a day, but between School, writting, and my new copy of Pokemon pearl, I think I have my work cut out for me.
no-one chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
i think they will probably call at the same time
heavens-gaze chapter 22 . 9/28/2010
Very Nice

Your getting better and better each chapter, your style for this story in evolving nicely.

I noticed one or two spelling errors, but i can't seem to find them again, so i'm not sure if it's because I was reading off an iphone at 0430 .

Plus major plot developments? I can't wait!

Peace,

HG

P.S. Sorry I missed reviewing previous chapter!
incarnate of evil chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
I really like this story. I can't wait for another chapter. I'm amused by Meer having such a flip in personality recently. I have to say that Miriallia is a bit hypocritical for complaining that no one tells her anything, when she doesn't tell anyone anything either! I'm glad that Kira has started to fight back, but it's a shame Cagalli has stopped talking to him. Anyway update soon please! :D
Efflorescent chapter 22 . 8/17/2010
Wow. Just wow. I was glad that you were going to update when I requested, but when I read this I was even more happy! It's amazing. There are so many layers to this story. So many personalities and issues lying beneath the surface just waiting to be confronted. It's all intricately woven into this elaborate story that depicts these personable characters who deal with the daily problems, life-long problems people suffer through. Cancer, abuse both mental and physical, fear of admitting to having a problem at the cost of burdening a loved one, uncertainty, and love. All of these aspects are beautifully detailed and depicted but, at the same time, not platitudinous or cliche in any sense. I really do love this. I know I say it every time, but I really do. The dialogue, the descriptions, the way you portray your characters in a non-typical coming-of-age manner sets you so far apart from the other's on this site that it deserves to be recognized and praised. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next chapter.

~Bri (I'm so happy I won!)
Evci chapter 22 . 8/7/2010
Amazing story ! Please update soon !
ShyRose chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
I love the Kira and Athrun interaction. There is a lot of drama going on between all the characters and I'm in suspense about when the turning point will come. As much as I like the pairing, I think they need a break and other couples should get screen time. Somehow (understandable but still) Kira seems to be neglecting Cagalli. Now with this new beating I'm thinking Athrun will figure out Kira's life isn't all that perfect. Maybe Miriallia will give the guy a break too. Okay I'll keep reviewing if you keep updating deal? Can't wait for the next chap ;)