Reviews for Bunnies, Eggs, and Chocolate
stasisindarkness chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
teehee! this story was just to cute! I was practically laughing the whole way through! Keep up the good work! :)
Alliecard chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Poor poor Enzan. But him in shorts. MY dreams have come true. Also him in a bunny suit
sostrangechild chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
: *Eye twitch* I AM GOING TO KILL NETTO-KUN! *Picks up Katana Sword* DIE! *Runs off*

Yoku (Muse): Here we go again *rolls eyes*
kemix chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
wahahahahaaha man that was just too funny i want to see more from you!
Vulpix1000 chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Dear blues-lover,

!

That was so funny!

My favorite parts were-

Enzan stopped short and screamed. I swear no one in his or her life, on this planet, ran faster then Enzan did that day. He took off like a jackrabbit on a hot sandy beach. The dogs were right on his tail happily biting and nipping away at his back end. Enzan was screaming like a ten-year-old girl. Yaito was now in plain view with a camera crew filming the whole thing.

“This is going strait to AFV,” Yaito said laughing at Enzan as he ran around like an idiot.

And-

“I’ve been in wars that weren’t this scary,” they could here Laika yelling as he prepared to run.

Thanks for updating.

Signed,

Vulpix10
Elsie Grandewing chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Ya ... it's quite ridiculous if you updated in the middle of August ... o well, can't blame you Authors have stress anywayz XD

DOGS PLAY POKER? O O ...
SecretForKeeps chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
Well, it's about time!

Harry: hiss hiss

That's alligator speak for Look who's talking!

Hey! I'll have you know that I've been very busy! With...stuff...

Anywayz, it was a nice ending. I can't wait to read more from you!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
XD ROFLMAO! XD That was priceless! XD Blues got to have fun, but Enzan ran around screaming like a girl! XD And I loved the line, "I've been in wars scarier than this!" From Laika. XD Priceless!
shadowneko003 chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
hahahahahahahahah! i needed a good laugh today. it was funny but poor Enzan. poor poor Enzan. he's probably gonna nail Yaito afterwards for sending in the tape.
Vulpix1000 chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Dear blues-lover,

I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Signed,

Vulpix10
Shubop chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Every fangirls dream, Enzan as a big pink bunny. XD

(luckly, when my mom got this job, my older sister helped out.)

MAKE NEXT PART! MAKE NEXT PART! XD WOOH! *passes out foaming at the mouth* Friend:...Ew.0_-
lil'rockgirl chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
this is soo funny! LOL! keep on! update soon! ps: read my stories and review too please:)
Lacri Osa chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
So funny. A hyper Netto mixed with a tortured Enzan. This story is going to the favorites. Update soon!
Haru Cherry chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
ENZAN BUNNY! *hyper mode!* And the voice changer was just perfect for BluesXD Please update soon. It's going great!:)

~Nica510~
SecretForKeeps chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
*throws confetti* ENZAN BUNNY! YAAY!

Is someone going to do something to Enzan? What's Yaito's plan? Can I have a chocolate bunny?

Update soon!