Reviews for Misconstrued
Shikima Akemi chapter 1 . 6/18
Cool story! XD I loved the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love it!
Neil Josten chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
ADKSJGJDFGSF.
*vomits a rainbow*
THIS-IS-BEAUTIFUL.
I hardly read the Style in terms of friendship, because usually include other couples who do not like me much (ahem, K2, ahem, Kyman) but this is unsurpassed.
:'D
It is the essence of these two. And the reason for that support. Because they are like brothers, but closer. And help each other forever. And they adore dearly-DEARLY!
It's official, you are my new favorite author. END.
imonthiswebsitewaytoomuch chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Cute :)
X59 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was good and hilarious.
sksososdjdjd chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The ending was so perfect, I was dying! Pure awesome! I can tell that you have a lot of fun when you're writing your stories.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
so cute XD you make me ship things I'd never thought I'd ship before XD
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wooow. Stan/Kyle friendship is sooo much better than Stan/Kyle romance! Well, at least the way you write it. This was so believable, and everyone was in-character...Great job!
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aw.

This is more beautiful than any Stan/Kyle slash I've ever read. This is . . . the true meaning of friendship, YEAH!

. . . or something cheesy.

Whichever, it's awesome.

You rock my socks off.

-liz out
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I confess, I really do, to disliking Style. It just doesn't float my boat. I do, however, think that their bond is just the super-duper bestest best friendy thing ever. Well, sort of. i love their friendship. And you got their characters down so well~
CuriousMusic01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Haha real funny story-live it! :D
nakoma chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Read this a couple of year back. Loved it! Read it again now. Still loving it!
Slashyme chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Clever! :D
RedInkMagic chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
New favorite story ever. Would you mind if I printed this out and bound it like a book then put it on my bookshelf? xD
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That's the kind of love I want in MY life. The fun, attack random people kind.