Reviews for Misconstrued
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love it!
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
*vomits a rainbow*
I hardly read the Style in terms of friendship, because usually include other couples who do not like me much (ahem, K2, ahem, Kyman) but this is unsurpassed.
It is the essence of these two. And the reason for that support. Because they are like brothers, but closer. And help each other forever. And they adore dearly-DEARLY!
It's official, you are my new favorite author. END.
imonthiswebsitewaytoomuch chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Cute :)
X59 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was good and hilarious.
sksososdjdjd chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The ending was so perfect, I was dying! Pure awesome! I can tell that you have a lot of fun when you're writing your stories.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
so cute XD you make me ship things I'd never thought I'd ship before XD
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wooow. Stan/Kyle friendship is sooo much better than Stan/Kyle romance! Well, at least the way you write it. This was so believable, and everyone was in-character...Great job!
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 6/14/2011

This is more beautiful than any Stan/Kyle slash I've ever read. This is . . . the true meaning of friendship, YEAH!

. . . or something cheesy.

Whichever, it's awesome.

You rock my socks off.

-liz out
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I confess, I really do, to disliking Style. It just doesn't float my boat. I do, however, think that their bond is just the super-duper bestest best friendy thing ever. Well, sort of. i love their friendship. And you got their characters down so well~
CuriousMusic01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Haha real funny story-live it! :D
nakoma chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Read this a couple of year back. Loved it! Read it again now. Still loving it!
Slashyme chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Clever! :D
RedInkMagic chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
New favorite story ever. Would you mind if I printed this out and bound it like a book then put it on my bookshelf? xD
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That's the kind of love I want in MY life. The fun, attack random people kind.
Serpentsrose chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i loved this. I can so see their friendship, its just like me and my best friend everyone things were gay for each other but where not, hehe its the whole "i love you, but i'm not in love with you" think hehe.

It's cute to think them so comtrable with eachother. Its the perfect super best friend friendship. Great job