Reviews for Tarnished
Machitis chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow. This was... a sad one shot. Don't get me wrong, it was good. but you really get that feeling that Sakura is leaving to offer herself up as a bargain to derail a war. Right from the beginning at least.

I love the pairing for Naruto and Sakura and i feel that they may be moving more and more towards each other. To bad she did something similar in the manga to try to get him to stop going after Sasuke. Just without sex (Obviously) but tried to use his feelings for her. Thing is, it's hard to tell if she was telling the truth or lying just to get him to go home and out of danger.

Tugs on the heart. again. This one shot was great and sad, but i love the angst of a well written story cause it just throws ya into it.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
this is so danm fucking sad.

Bu this story is so danm fucking good.

Nice job!:)
TheLightsEternity chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
oh my gosh...

...that was good.

wow. just wow. hmm.. i think i have an idea of her mission, but i could also be wrong. so was it the drug that made naruto not remember that he was.. intimate.. with sakura? oh this is good. UPDATE!
Nakasu Malakiel chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
greatss, excelent please please update soon.
mani-g chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Excellent piece! a bit sad.. keeps the readers debating whether or not there should be a continuation.. which is a testament to how good this is.

i like the subtelty in your writing. very few authors can use subtelty to create an effective and compelling story.

i like the way your characters are not flat and two dimensional. their mannerisms are suitable for their characters and their dialogue is very realistic.

expertly done..kudos..
The Fuzzy Slipper chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I'm sorry but I think I'm going to have to threaten you to update. I really don't have any choice, It's just that good. I only just found some of your work but out of what I've read this is my favourtie. :)
White Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Okay hm Um I so confused tell me this isnt the only chapter fot this story? It was really good! I'm guessing that she had to inflitrait by means of suduction? If he knew and he accepted it then and there? Why would she be unworthy? Okay so I really hope there's another chapter to this! It was a grat chapter none the less!

White Blossoms
Aliora chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
An interesting take on what could really be an awful situation. I liked how you had Sakura pick Naruto as the one to be with first, and the use of a drug was a clever way to get around his self-control. An intruiging oneshot that provided insight into a possible future. Well done!
carrot stix chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
omg...this was SO sad. I got all choked up, fantastic job!
Federico17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow, nice story, very nice! I assume naruto is gonna prevent sakura doing what she has to do in her lil mission? By doing so make her fail and start a war right? Well i cant wait for the next chapter if your still planing on writing this fic. It is a very good fic after all.
foxsoldier chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i'm hoping to see an update soon on this its a great peice.
Ninja Of The Shadow chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
is there gonna be a next chapter and when please hurry anyway

laterz
RaquelEnid chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Beautiful...simply beautiful
Nick Soapdish chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
First things first. Hooray for smut-fics! And the smut was very well written. But it's also angsty. Can't it be a bright and cheery smut-fic? ;)

I didn't have a problem with the mission being OK for Ino and not-so-much for Sakura. Some people are better suited psychologically for the job than others. Presumably, Ino is and moreover, if she's done it before, that probably makes it a bit easier for her. And I really liked the conversation between Ino and Sakura. I wish the manga would show a bit more of their re-kindled friendship, but I guess it's kinda tough when we barely even see Ino.

I can see the psychology of Sakura's mission driving her to face her emotions about Naruto. Or to use Naruto so that her first is at least somebody that she knows and considers to be a friend.

And I guess I can see the psychology behind why she does it the way she does, but I don't agree with it. I'm not sure if it's more that I don't agree with it from the standpoint of Sakura's character or because I don't think that she should feel the need to do it.

The way that she's chosen to do it is using Naruto and she knows it. From her standpoint, I think she'd think she was using Naruto either way, but by not giving him the choice, she's making it worse. Anyway, I don't think that he'd think of it as that, but then, he's a kind of giving guy. ;)

And you're right that some might be inclined to come after you with weapons for an update. :)

You've put them in a very interesting predicament that I'd love to how it gets resolved. Sakura's admitted her love for Naruto, but now she feels unworthy. Meanwhile, Naruto is oblivious to her admission, remembers none of it and will probably chalk up any awkwardness from Sakura as her being uncomfortable around guys after having to go on that mission. So he'd be even less likely to press his suit. I hope that you're eventually able to come back to this fic and give it some more chapters.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Please tell me there's more of this coming in the future. Mega win.