Reviews for Shireru
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
This was great. Is there going to be a sequel?
oh man chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
kurama ALWAYS gets hurt in every . single. battle even if hes far more stronger than his opponent whhhhyyyyyy?
alicezap chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
This story is really cute and sweet! I enjoyed it very much. And I even almost cried while reading chapter five!
Gimei chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I was supposed to have gone to bed... 4 hours ago... Well, there you go, that's how long I needed to read through it all! I should know better than to start reading interesting looking stories late in the night... Thank you for a great read :D!
The-Blue-Tailed-Alchemist11052 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
I loved this story! You are a very gifted writer, I don't often see people keep them in character so well as you do. Keep up the good work!3
AUehara chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Holy shit! This is just amazing! And damn hilarious at times when the family comes! xD Where did you got the idea for all of this!? Hahaha!

For the other part, meaning our pretty youkais, damn was that heartfelt! I mean, I cried a handful times when things came down to Kurama being repeled by Shiori.

And... Ah fuck! I just don't know whar to say! This all is just awesome!

.Atsuko Uehara
Owlrose chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Brilliant absolutely brilliant. You my friend have a talent for writing. Everything was perfect, from the story to the characterizations. The only critique that I have is that I wish that you had done a little more with Yusuke and Kuwabara since I like them a lot, but all in all it was a great story and you did a fantastic job.

~Rose
Naurdil chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
That was... Wow. Awesome. It made me sad in the beginning and happy at the end. I was really into it and it was well written. You do very well with writing.
AssassinedAngel chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
I am so sad now and feel so empty inside :c I read all of your stories nowww! You must write more. Your Yu Yu Hakusho stories are too incredible! They are probably the best on this site. I admire you deeply. I keep saying your portrayals are just extraordinary because they really are. Even your portrayals of Shiori and Kazuya and Suuichi who don't appear much in the anime and manga are perfect! Shiori's reaction to Kurama's demon form was just too perfect. A lot of people tend to have her accept his demon form too quickly, but I think you made her response the most realistic with her angry/grieving then regretful. As an understatement, her journey with Hiei was amusing. You somehow managed to create such angst yet shroud it with so much humor. I cringed and hurt with Kurama when his mother reacted poorly, yet couldn't help smiling at Hiei's antics. Your descriptions of food in Makai are just so original! They seem so suited for the demon world. I can just imagine them subtly in the background from scenes of the anime or manga. You're just incredibly creative. Even Suuichi's rescue and all that boat was just perfectly described. I could imagine it perfectly. I really loved how much Kurama struggled to keep the two alive. You portray limits of characters so well. You're just one of the few authors that can somehow keep a character seeming so incredible and powerful while yet not overlooking their weakness or limits of their bodies. You're just so awesome! And I forgot that your depictions of Kurama's depressed state was just too emotionally wrecking. That reaction is the most perfect reaction of his ever. And even Hiei's form of care for Kurama. Just everything was perfect. You even included his fangirls. I just love you. Now I will go sulk because there are no more and review the other oneshots I read out of order. Thank you for writing and posting such incredible stories!
CandyGirl999 chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
This was a nice heart warming dramatic story, but I think you should right an epiloge chapter that showes Kurama and his mother having a real talk about all thats happened and what their thoughts on what their future holds for them. You know just to give them and the audiance a little closer.
loretta537 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
this was a great story
Clow Angel chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
This fic is a lot more funny than I thought it would be. *grin* Especially this part:

"Great, I’m hurting the fruit. Can’t he at least kill it before he gives it to me? she thought, looking away."

...and before I knew it, i finished this story. o.O I loved it! _
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Bloody brilliant. Unique, original. Love the starfish fruit. Love Hiei, Kurama. Wonderful characterisation of Kurama's family. Thanks so much for th story! Made me think about it all day. ]
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
man, where to begin on what i like about this chapter. lesse...

oh, where Hiei-sama was thinking that line about how Kurama-kun was still mad about what he'd said and making his "job" easier. *grins* i can just hear the sarcasm coming from Hiei-sama. and then the line "Yeah, right. Insulting him a few weeks ago, threatening his plants, and basically forcing my way into his den? I’d be lucky if the least he did was kill me on sight." totally in character, and very humorous.

i did like the emotional reunion too. actually, now that i think about it, that's probably another reason Hiei-sama left so quickly. he's never exactly been one for the whole "let's get emotional about each other" thing.

oh yeah, the "ningen salad" part had me cracking up as well. i think Shiori was definetely around Hiei-sama for a little too long there to pick up such a line.

SQUE! and Kurama-kun's fox form is just too cute to picture! the fact that he's, like, several thousand years old, and Shiori's only, what, in her forties maybe, was hysterical!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
*cringes* ok, that was just a stupid move by Hiei-sama, p**sing Kurama-kun off like that. but i do have to agree that it did have the desired effect of getting Kurama-kun to be more attentive.

like the others in your series, i've read this a couple of times now, and again, it gets better every time.

all of your YYH fics are on my favs list.