Reviews for Fallen
Tosha232 chapter 9 . 6/15
Awesome!
Tosha232 chapter 3 . 6/11
I love the kakairu pairing! I don't love Yao I but you made this pair fit in perfectly. As good as a straight pairing!
KatUchiha743 chapter 9 . 4/17
this was the first story that actually made me cry and i read a lot of stories
Cassandra Echizen chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
Beautiful
trueblue51 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
I really thought he was dead! I'm so glad it worked out;this was a great story!XD
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
this was a very creative story! I really enjoyed reading it!

Kw
mayeevee chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Wow I was really sad when I thought that sasuke actually died and wasn't going to be alive

I almost cried no joke

I love your stories they are really beutiful and I will be sure to read more of your writting
Cherriii chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
whoa grt ending im crying now TT-TT
Trisha chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
The ending was so cute! And I like the names and things you made up in the fanfic, like Hellarios and Magna Carta, and Crusades and Seculars. It was really cool. I wasn't really keen on the Kakashi and Iruka yaoi thing, but I am happy enough that they didn't make out or sleep together. I didn't cry when Sasuke supposedly died, because we all know Sasuke won't die on Sakura and Saki-chan, and because I think you're nice enough to not make Sakura suffer. And the lemon/lime was pretty good for a newbie. I don't really write fanfics, especially lemons and limes, but I can tell yours isn't bad. I really liked how you made Naruto a demon, since he has Kurama in him, it makes sense. I like how Hinata and Neji are angels, even though whenever I picture Neji in my head, he looks a bit...feminine. It's cool how Naruto and Hinata are opposites (Go NaruHina! I'm a fan). I kind of hoped for a bit of romance between Shikamaru and either Ino or Temari. Speaking of Temari, the Sand siblings didn't really make an appearance, although I really wanted them to. What else should I say? Oh yeah, it's funny how Asuma is only a teacher and not a hunter, and I kind of wanted Kurenai to be there as a demon. Overall, FALLEN is a great fanfic, and it only had a little number of minor grammatical errors and spelling errors, which is great because I don't want to read a fanfic with errors in every sentence and looks like it was written by a first grader (no offense to any first graders). So once again, FALLEN is a great fanfic, and keep making good fanfics.
Sakura Yui chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Aww... I actually cried when I thought that Sakura and her son died.. Then, you make me cried again more when Sasuke had to die! Huhu.. But, I'm glad that at the end, they all able to live.. You sure a know way to twist the plot.. Hurm... Hehe.. But, I love it very much! ;)
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Wow this gets better and better!
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it!
FairiesDescent chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
That was so beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes!
BoopPow Mina chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
O.O That was-oh...SO BEAUTIFUL! I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN SASUKE RETURNED! YAY HAPPY ENDINGS!
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 5/3/2013