Reviews for Fallen
Trisha chapter 9 . 2/14
The ending was so cute! And I like the names and things you made up in the fanfic, like Hellarios and Magna Carta, and Crusades and Seculars. It was really cool. I wasn't really keen on the Kakashi and Iruka yaoi thing, but I am happy enough that they didn't make out or sleep together. I didn't cry when Sasuke supposedly died, because we all know Sasuke won't die on Sakura and Saki-chan, and because I think you're nice enough to not make Sakura suffer. And the lemon/lime was pretty good for a newbie. I don't really write fanfics, especially lemons and limes, but I can tell yours isn't bad. I really liked how you made Naruto a demon, since he has Kurama in him, it makes sense. I like how Hinata and Neji are angels, even though whenever I picture Neji in my head, he looks a bit...feminine. It's cool how Naruto and Hinata are opposites (Go NaruHina! I'm a fan). I kind of hoped for a bit of romance between Shikamaru and either Ino or Temari. Speaking of Temari, the Sand siblings didn't really make an appearance, although I really wanted them to. What else should I say? Oh yeah, it's funny how Asuma is only a teacher and not a hunter, and I kind of wanted Kurenai to be there as a demon. Overall, FALLEN is a great fanfic, and it only had a little number of minor grammatical errors and spelling errors, which is great because I don't want to read a fanfic with errors in every sentence and looks like it was written by a first grader (no offense to any first graders). So once again, FALLEN is a great fanfic, and keep making good fanfics.
Sakura Yui chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Aww... I actually cried when I thought that Sakura and her son died.. Then, you make me cried again more when Sasuke had to die! Huhu.. But, I'm glad that at the end, they all able to live.. You sure a know way to twist the plot.. Hurm... Hehe.. But, I love it very much! ;)
Daisainan Neko chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Wow this gets better and better!
Daisainan Neko chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it!
FairiesDescent chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
That was so beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes!
BoopPow Mina chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
O.O That was-oh...SO BEAUTIFUL! I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN SASUKE RETURNED! YAY HAPPY ENDINGS!
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
GAAAAHH KISS! WOOOO!
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Woo Yaoi! I love KakashixIruka... how the hell did you think of that?
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, wow you make a LOT of original stories, this one is probably the most original...iTS AWESOME!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
awwwwwwww!
alexangel14 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Its soooo good! Its the first Fanfic that made me cry! I love it so much!

And with you being a Filipino made me feel so proud of you! Hehehhe its cause I'm a Filippino too! ;) Anyway, like I said or write, its really good. And your really a great author!

Galing po! Hehehe Bagong idol ko po kayo!astig ung story! Hehehhe
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
SHIT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOUR STORY! WARGH! I'M GOING CRAZY! i LOVE IT!
li'lmissPiNkAsSasSiN chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
AWWW hahah absolutely adorable!

it made my heart skip a thousand times faster ahahhah i love your ooc sasuke he's so sweet and all daring to give his life to saku-chan!

i LOVE UR STORIES...ya i never get tired of saying-err-i mean typing that :D
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
oh wow this story was so beautiful! :') i totally love how sasuke gave both his lives for sakura and still was able to return to her! but lol we never heard who shikamaru ended up with... oh well (hope it was ino :D) lol great fic!
QTPi chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
so ! it was awesome i feel like crying its so good and heart wrenching! love it! ur an awesome author i love u!