Reviews for Through Children's Eyes
Ashlielle chapter 9 . 5/26
XD These idiots.

*hands you a cookie* That was a great story! Good job. :)
Musicmegamaniac chapter 4 . 4/12
I must say I really like this story, and how you managed to include all of the characters. I haven't ceased to be amused yet, although I have to say that my favorite part is the end of the chapter where it says this. "You'll break your toes if you try to kick with that shoddy technique, little egg-"I can just imagine the look on his face when he realized what he almost said.
My interest was peaked upon reading that they lost their memories before Luffy got his ability and before Zoro wanted to be the best swordsman. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to see how this turns out.
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 3/21
Ok I love the crew in this very in character if you ask me great job.
The Gardian chapter 9 . 2/9
This was the cutest story ever thank you so much for writing it
wittyusernames chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Cute fic!
hhpfiona chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
So adorable! :3
hhpfiona chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
even as a kid is has a bad sense of direction :D
hhpfiona chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Roronoa Zoro pouted. This is SOO cute.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
This is one if the most beautiful fics I have read with child!characters and let me tell you, that type of fic is one of my favourite types. I thank you profusely for this wonderful creation.
FFFG chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Well, alright. Sanji and Zoro bonding is still going on, even if it's only a little. Still for Zoro to confide in anyone about his past, that's big. Sanji should feel honoured. Then again, Sanji probably won't. Good little story here. It takes place fairly quickly so, while it obviously isn't canon, it could easily be slipped in between canon i the reader's mind. I like these types of fics, as though they are just little adventures in the Strawhat's lives that we just don't see in the show/manga. I love Sanji's typcal reaction to hearing about Zoro fighting with a girl, and even more so Zoro's admittance that he lost unequivocally. Gosh I love the dynamics between these two.
Thank you very much for the read! KTN
FFFG chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
So typical for Luffy's thought pattern. I'm glad the rest of the crew recognizes that. Well, that was a little awkward. Poor Sanji. Poor Zoro. I knew he would take forgetting Kuina hard, considering the nightmares he had of her continuously. I hadn't thought he'd be so solemn in his vow to never forget again, though. Ah well, it's in character with him so I'm done talking about it. Marines have finally caught up to them, huh? This'll be fun. KTN
FFFG chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Oh dear, bad Sanji. Bad. Still, it's entirely likely that Usopp would be stupid enough to tell Zoro that he and Snaji hate each other, and entirely likely that Zoro would sulk about it. And while I certainly do see Sanji getting distracted by beautiful women, particularly twins with a leggy, blonde friend, I don't see him forgetting Zoro like that. As easily distracted as he is, Sanji does take his reponsibility very seriously. Oh well, it got them to make up, so that's good. Although, I totally see Usopp getting a kick in the rear soon. KTN
FFFG chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
It's hard not to laugh out loud when you've got such cute happenings going on. That was adorable. That whole chapter just filled me with the WAFFs. From Usopp catching Zoro sleeping in Sanji's hammock, to Zoro being comforted by Sanji about his nightmares, Sanji showing Zoro his swords/giving him his earrings, to Luffy and Zoro ending up in the hammock. All of it was too dang cute. Unfortunately I get that goo old fashioned feeling that it's about to go to ruin. The marines are going to show up, aren't they? Phooey if they do. There is so much cuteness happening on the Going Merry right now that I don't want it to end.
Also I totally saw that Sanji having naughty thoughts about male crew members thing. Which crew members, hmm? Heh. KTN
FFFG chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Okay, that was too cute. So Zoro is having troubles with his dreams of Kuina. Makes sense. It's such a trauma in his life that it has defined him for a decade. However, it's got to get Sanji curious. That'll be something when Zoro's back to normal. Late night sob fest in the galley, everyone come on and share your tragic past, Robin and Nami exempt. Wait a tick, not Robin, seeing as how they don't know her past at this point. She's still scary enough to be exempt, though.
In any case, yeah, fatherly!Sanji is too cute - thinking about Zoro as "eggplant". Heh, I can't help but get the stupid "I'm reading WAFF" smile. The cards were a neat idea too. It's convenient that they were done in time for this little misadventure, but that's how this crew works. Poor Robin though, keeping an eye (or four) on things. I get the feeling she'll need aspirin in the morning. KTN
FFFG chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Ah yes, one of the best repeating jokes i OP ever, Zoro's lack of direction. I bet this just firms it in everyone's mind that yes, Zoro is that naturally lost. Although I do appreciate his spirit in refusing to follow Nami's orders, I sincerely hope it's not just because she's a woman. I think I'd have to hit him if it was. Luffy is adorable in all things, but I'm not sure if he's really got much character in this. He just seems very one-dimensional childish in this. I'm not criticizing the fact that, gee, a childlike Luffy turning into a child souldn't act like a child; because that's silly. Just, I don't know, I would have expected more out of him by this point. Maybe more curiosity, more mischief? More hounding Usopp and Chopper to play with him. I don't know. He just isn't as flushed out as I would have expected. Sorry, my silly opinion. KTN