Reviews for Through Children's Eyes
rana chapter 4 . 4/23
oh my god thats so much like zoro
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2019
ummmm, Luffy had already eaten his devil fruit and gotten his hat from Shanks before he met Ace so the whole timeline is wrong unless you make him forget about Ace and Sabo as well. Since he met Ace and Sabo when he was seven, he'd have no chance of remembering them based on the parameters you set for the Gaki Gaki fruit.
Sam chapter 9 . 2/2/2019
Wow I LOVED this story. I loved the way you structured it and wrote it. I loved how funny it was and how you based it on the source material and kept it as accurate as you could, given the information you had back then.
Sam chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
LOL that last bit!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Your sense of comedic timing and writing style is just so awesome I love what you've done in this fic so much!
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
Aw, that was so cute! I was wondering how Sanji was going to react, with two of his ideas conflicting like that... but I'm glad he told Nami they get fed no matter what. :)
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
Wow, that was awesome and adorable! XD I'd love to see a picture of little Zolo snuggled up with Sanji; it just sounds too cute! XD

Great job, and thank you! :D
Ashlielle chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
XD These idiots.

*hands you a cookie* That was a great story! Good job. :)
Musicmegamaniac chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
I must say I really like this story, and how you managed to include all of the characters. I haven't ceased to be amused yet, although I have to say that my favorite part is the end of the chapter where it says this. "You'll break your toes if you try to kick with that shoddy technique, little egg-"I can just imagine the look on his face when he realized what he almost said.
My interest was peaked upon reading that they lost their memories before Luffy got his ability and before Zoro wanted to be the best swordsman. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to see how this turns out.
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Ok I love the crew in this very in character if you ask me great job.
The Gardian chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
This was the cutest story ever thank you so much for writing it
wittyusernames chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Cute fic!
hhpfiona chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
So adorable! :3
hhpfiona chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
even as a kid is has a bad sense of direction :D
hhpfiona chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Roronoa Zoro pouted. This is SOO cute.