Reviews for Infinity and a Day
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
iEven a few boys, like G.I. Joe and Donatello from the Ninja Turtles./i i was laughing so hard at this line drool was forming.

/I heard they even have those Christmas ones that costs tons of money, with the skates and the velvet dresses, the ones you can only buy once a year!/ _ yup, never got those. only had two as a child.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Aww! That is so cute!

I think you should write a story about everything after they grow up.

Like, their life together since the choo-choo accident.

That would be awesome. :)
MiaCara chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I loved it!
ladylaughalot chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very nice, very cute :-)
trish94509 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Thank you for this cute story. I'm not a cupcake, more of a Babe, but I don't dislike Joe. I jut believe that their shared history isn't the stuff of happily ever after. It was nice to see them as kids, and to also see a side of a little abused boy who was scared. It's truly within Steph's character to bound with him (just like she does Mooner, Dougie, Lula, etc in her adult life). Cute story.
packerlady chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
It is a very cute story. I can picture both of them acting like that at that age. I can't wait to read about the eclair case.
Bite me Eric chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that is so cute i loved it :) keep up the good work
hales chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
please write more! That was so good! I think Next instead of the eclair case incident you should do where stephanie actually tries to fly from the roof! I think Joe should be there too!
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This was really sweet! :D Kids are so cool, I worked with young 'uns on my work experience and its sounds just right.

Looking forward to the next chapter :D
LeoPiper4ever chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow, I really really like this story! I've always wondered about their childhood days. Please please continue as soon as you can!

Thanks for creating such a great story! I know it will be amazing as it continues!
piper-rox chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Haha love the story:D

Can't wait to hear about the Chocolate eclair's :P

Update soon!
thomthom830 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great story. And I would love, if you had time, to read the eclair case incident.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is just too cute!
ProlificP chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is so sweet! Little Joe and Steph. I always imagined that it was her job at Tasty Pastry that made Joe start calling her cupcake but I can just imagine little, bratty Joe, afraid of his father, bullying Steph and keeping her from maiming herself. Heh, you're right, he has no idea that he's going to be doing that for a long, long time.

I loved it. The style was altered with regards to their ages and I can think it's probably pretty much exactly how they were at that age. Waiting for the next chapter...
NittanyGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Well this is just adorable and so very well written. Would love to see your interpretation of Tasty Pastry