Reviews for Lady Be Good
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Only one word comes to mind to describe this story, even if it is way different from what anyone that knows me would think I would say: beautiful.
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wonderful, it was really great. Oh Fred and George! Those two got me in this, almost as much as Minerva and Molly. I'm starting to really like this pairing, and just after reading two of your oneshots. One hell of a writer you are, I hope you write more for this pairing someday!
eloriane chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was just lovely. Fred and George! But more importantly, Molly and Minerva!

This pairing would never have occurred to me, but it works absolutely brilliantly. Fantastic job.

Keep writing!
Rose Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I'm normally a die-hard AD/MM shipper, but I loved this, it's so sweet and very funny. You did a good job, and you're not the only one who likes to experiment with out-there pairings :)
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Nice. I like it. I never realy thought of a MW before but now that i think of it it is a pritty neat idea. Can't wait to read more of your work.
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
OMG! I LOVED it! It was spectacular!

xoxo, lyss
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
An absoloutly fabulous story! This is one of my favorite parings and you are the first one ever to write a story of this paring. I loved it so much and I hope you will write more of this paringand stories in general. You are so definately going on my author alert list!

Lots of Love,

RainbowGirl
E.M chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
On a whim I decided to see if there was anything written for this pairing. As I was waiting for my computer to load, I got to thinking that this could actually be an interesting pairing. Imagine my suprise when I found that this story was there just waiting to be read.

It was wonderfully written. The timing on it was great. It didn't move to fast or to slow but at just the right speed. And the insight into things, the way the twins defended the school and the forshadowing of future events with Umbridge was wonderful.

I hope you choose to write more with this pairing, and I know I am now going to go out and try to find more of it.
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006