Reviews for Imprint of a Departed Soul
oregonbird chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
As soon as I remember what my super-secret code is, I'm going to sign in and jot you down as my favorite author. You write so solidly, very heavy, really - and it works beautifully to put across the ponderous world of intrigue, duty and everyday murder your characters stride through. Wow.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Yes indeed! They should be punished severely! Murder, all be it, unintentional shouldn't be excused. The world has lost a hero. Still DoDo has never considered his life more important that a Gryffindor's
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
What? Oh no!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
oh! this is fascinating! but wow...what a almost...lame?...way for snape to die...lol...surviving the war playing as a spy but dying b/c of a mislabeled potion when he's a potion master! hehe..at least he comes back to haunt the ghosts and stuff _
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
please update i can't belevie what happened i don't liek Snapes father there is somehting about him hurry up please
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ah i can't believe what you did o my god how could you i'll read on ah again
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
ah i can't wait to see this continued :3
ShadowBallad chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
I'm dying to know what's happening! Snape has got to be haunting the school, terrorizing Peeves and Myrtle...I can't wait until the students find out they're not as Snape-free as they originally might have thought! :)

Tobias...eww. You did a good job making a slimy git out of him; a terrible person without making him violent. (Although the latter is my own personal opinion...eh, not important). Good job on that!

Please update!

Cheers,

Ballad
Luceid chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
please write more chappies...?

Even though they're short, they are so lovely, thinks I...
KIM32 chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Thank you for writing this story. It is funny. I particularly like the image of Snape thinking up new insults over break. And his father is deliciously horrid. Very funny writing and I love how Dumbledore gets mad and the "thorns beneath his rosiness." o and Draco hexing people into respectful somberness.

Write more soon PLease!
Kamp chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
an interesting story. i had actually forgotten about this story. but i am glad to see the updates.

and yes. that was an interesting twist on snape's dad.
Skitty-Kat chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
Oh Merlin, I really don't have the words for this. But I'll try...

Simply. Bloody. Brilliant.

The Northern-ness! The sheer bloody Ilkley Moor Bah't'hatness of it all was sheer comedy!

Please, oh please, more of him. I've been considering the Northerness of Severus for a while (it's fairly telegraphed, after all) but never with this in mind. You're good, my friend.

Thank you. My sides now hurt.
rane chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Oh my! Severus' dad. His...icky icky Dad! Ew. Somehow, it's totally fitting, though. I *loved* Dumbledore in this chapter! When the window broke, I totally LOL'd. But what is Severus up to, needling Myrtle out her toilet and hanging out, over-running the soap dispensers and toilets and sending the sanitary bins afloat! I'm not too irritated to ask! What is that poltergeist going to do next? ;)
sudoku chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I have read the first 2 chapters but have not reviewed it.

I can't help laughing at the thought of Snape being an excellent teacher and fond of kids :) Good work and I hope you update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
I loved the aside about the Wallachian exchange teacher-ah, dear old Mr. Tepes, always into blood lollies like a maniac...

And I adore Toby. What a reprobate! Oh, yes, he _should_ inherit some of his son's worldly goods-except he'd sell the jar with the Eyes to his friend Jose for a young fortune.

Somehow, I do not think the toilet problem is a coincidence.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »