Reviews for Happy Anniversary
rarestlove27 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw! So cute!

Its sad that Yuki was sick but if it lead to this it is worth it. So fluffy...

I love this!

:D
aylana88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
it was really cute! great work!
Bathony chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I really loved this! Thank you for writing it! w You managed to keep them in character even though Yuki was a lot more loving. I've actually never seen that mastered before.
secret25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
what do you mean not cute enough its beautiful!... yet another fic i love written by you!
Vampyrluver chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Kya! So kawai!

Ahem. Sorry. Anyway, this was really great!
KA0RI chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I just love this, it made me feel all happy inside haha xD Good job on writing this! _
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
so cute! i luv ur stories
yuki kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I love it. I think the notes were sop cute.
Itachi-lover101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You are so awesome at this! It was totally cute! I hope you write more! Keep up the great work!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
aw that was absolutely adorable. but i still kinda wanna know about those other girlfriends, is he going to keep them?

Jess
naeo chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This is amazing, so sweet! And I loved your similies and metaphors, so discriptive... anyways, update please?
futurethieflord chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i thought it was really cute!
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
KAWAII!
Scarlet Gonerail chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
its still positively adorable! i think the cutest stories r the short and sweet ones _ hm... even thought its physically impossible for me to write sumthing like that xD my wrk is always the longest i can imagine it... i dont write fan fiction personally, i just go on here to read amd reveiw the stories on here that really touch me, but alotta my own stories r inspired by anime... a really special short story was inspired by this very show, Gravitation... i just wanted to represent how homosexual relations could be just as beautiful as hedero, and i felt it empowering to follow along with this story, Gravitation, being apart of a multi- sex relationship spectrum, it inspried me to be proud of that fact and write my own tale... but anyway, keep it up, u have a knack for this kinda stuff, and happy writing!
shinuhoshi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
ah! [shrieks in deLight} Love it.