Reviews for A Love Born From Steel
Romantic Dragon chapter 23 . 6/5
I've probably read this story five or six times now, but I love it every time!
Joani chapter 5 . 2/5
I confess, my heart clenched at Uncle Hal asking, "So I can go home?" Because how does a person in Tom's position answer this question? There are no right answers to this but Tom, I think, got closest.
Which just means to me that you've captured the heartbreak of a moment like this, and makes me look forward to how the story plays out, sensitively, heartachingly realistic. Well written and I need to read more.
amyh52 chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
Beautiful scene
amyh52 chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
Your words just fill me up.
amyh52 chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
These are just too sweet.
amyh52 chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Great chapter. Loving the whole story.
Lover of gays chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Love it :)
bulbabro chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Amazing in every aspect, except they say I love you far to often and ennis is very diffrent right off the bat.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
Thank you.

I feel sooo happy when I read this story. The funniest part, I think, is the watching movie part. That healed me a lot :)
jonodo2468 chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
This was the best Fan Fiction I've ever read. It brought me to tears, made me laugh, and made me scream in surprise! I loved every moment and I will definitely be re-reading this in the future. Oh, and awesome job pointing out the flaws of the original movie. I agree, this had a much better ending. :-)
Mych0ice chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
Really enjoyed the story...
M chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Nevrandil chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Aw, I loved this. The whole story with Hal, beautiful. How I wish this story (and others like this) could be made into a film.. *sigh*

I'm happy they only had to deal with two negative situations...

oh and maybe there's one situation I wouldn't have minded them dealing with ;)

Fabulous writing! :D

Nev
Ash Strachey chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
This is the fourth time I read this story and I still love it. I've been looking for new books to read and the Nancy Drew ones sound intereasting have you read them before?
Iceanddiamonds chapter 22 . 2/1/2012