Reviews for A Love Born From Steel
JC chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
Another nice chapter. I like to read Ennis and Jack's everyday life. The conversation between Ennis and Jenny was handled very well.
julie01 chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
Wake up and smell the coffee! We got trouble...could Junior (thought I was going to say something important, huh) learn to ride a bike right off? She's 12-took me 2-3 days at 6...

Now you can't go all tragic on us now..one fatality and I'll hunt you down with my 30/30.,

But, if necessariy, I'll try to remember what Ennis said at the beginning: better to get killed while living than before living. More fun that way...

Will someone die? Will people take sides? Will they have to move (I hear there's a nice Jack and Ennis up in Vermnont). Will the goats getseparated from the rams? trouble, right here in River City, and it starts with T and it rhymes with P and it stands for pool...

Tune in soon..

Love ya and yer guys...
Lucise chapter 12 . 5/12/2006
Hey L!

I loved this Chapter!

I was so happy at the end - Junior's growing relationship with Jack was very sweet and touching. I was so thrilled that her idea about her father's relationship with Jack is changing and how she seems to be getting a clearer picture of things. :)

Nice work as always!
littleguitar chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
This new chapter was great! I love how good Ennis is with his daughters, and I love how comfortable he's become with life at the Lazy L! That little hint of sexiness at the very end was quite nice as well... Keep writing!
scudder chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
Oh my! There's goimg to be trouble in the old town tonight. Please, don't let the boys get lynched. Please, let the story go on.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
Splendid! You're giving Junior and Jenny their own characteristics and I'm glad to see Jeanie again.
amdaz chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
Jeez, if Alma continues to be reasonable and nice I might have to reevaluate my feelings toward her.

Love it when Jenny caught hid dad and Jack kissing. Too funny.

Thank you... wonderful as usual.
onefreetoroam chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
Great, thanks - getting kinda worried though - as you mentioned the bad apples in their little hometown - I suspect that something must be on the horizon - hope it's not to bad and is quickly taken care of. I also, was getting a little concerned about no mention of Hal, but then I got to the end and there he was mentioned - thanks - I know that Ennis has his children with him - but Hal would still miss him if he failed to visit. Thanks for the story and lets see more.
katy chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
Good chapter, the girls are so cute. And I love how Ennis handled the situation when Jenny caught him kissing Jack. This is such a good series, can't wait for the next chapter.
Joetheone chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
This story just has me re reading it over and over. You have done such a wonderful job of things. I am so happy that the girls are enjoying there stay with Jack and Ennis. Also so happy that Jeannie is a friend to the boys. I'm sure some issues are on there way and I'm nervous for them but I have a feeling Laureen will come to the rescue that women has a lot of good in her and a lot of clout in those parts of Texas. I'm very pleased at the way you are writing this. Joe
Peggyz chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
I love this story and where it's going. Like everyone else, I like a little angst, but what I really LOVE is watching the guys go through day to day things, just living their lives, with their kids, learning new things (World of Barbies!), dealing with setting up a household, being TOGETHER!

Keep writing!

Thanks!
julie01 chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
Lovely chapter. Wish my daughter loved me asa much as Junior loves Ennis-or even Jack!

Wish Alma was happier-excepot I never have been able to warm up to Alma.

next-to-last scene...
teresa chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
hi,

just wanted to tell you how much i love this story. that they are together and happy, that the kids accept them together, the committment they made with the rings, that they are accepted by the people down there, etc. as you can see i love the whole story. keep up the good work and i hope you are planning more chapters.

teresa
onefreetoroam chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
this was so wonderful - don't know about Jack but I sure felt a few tears from what Junior said. Thanks
scudder chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
What great writing! It seems that under Jack's tutelage, Ennis is really coming out of his shell, as Alma most assuredly notices. This story gets better and better. I wonder how Jack is going to handle his folks. He usually goes up to Lightning Flat after his fishing trips with Ennis. If they are down in Texas, how is Jack going to help his dad out? And I think he wants to.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »