Reviews for A Love Born From Steel
ar-men66 chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
compliments for this great work of fiction, your AU is very well described and full of sweet details. Like the plot and your efforts to describe the characters in this new setting. regards.
onefreetoroam chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
Wow, as usual really good. Thanks. Kinda figured that Uncle Hal might have a little secret. Ha ha. Thanks again.
Pip3 chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
i love how jack secretely analyzes Ennis. it's so cute. like noticing who Ennis likes in the magazines even though I'm sure Ennis wouldn't admit to liking any of them and just all the small things he notices.
Tia chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
My god, what a shock to read from Brokeback fic something about Finland. I laughed like crazy it was so hilarious (I'm from Finland myself, and I was like Tom of Fin.. WHAT? O.o :D). But yeah, it was strange but not a bad thing. :)

I haven't rewied before but your story is great, I really like it. Keep going! :) And now I'm gonna find some information of this Tom guy. :P
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Gosh...I knew there was something with Hal...
sf cowboy chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Wonderful! You are now 6 for 6 (chapters!) I loved “Who are these Greek guys?” asked Ennis. “And what’s he doin’ with that sword?”

You portray Ennis' innocence so wonderfully! Can't wait to see how their visit with Uncle Hal goes!
Julie H. Mayer Vognar-julie01 chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
wrotye you a litytle haqiku befroe I rewad this (if I canm remember how it went-posted it in my new haikyu column(so far, nobody but me, with some light ones):

gonna read me some

peanutbutter-then go

unkink with romance

I've noticed-you've finished chapter 6 now-Jack and Ennis are no longer Heath and Jake, except in a superficial way. They're their own people...that's nice.

Don't think I'll look for "Tom of Finland"-I hate those muscle-bound guys!

I have to go back and look-is Hal Tom's uncle?

You know, Ennis and Jack went through the whole movie without interacting with anyone but each other-as friends...should be interesting...

Keep 'em coming!
Katy chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Yah, Ennis and Jack are finally living together! I mean, good story, well written. Please keep them coming!
Peggyz chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
I love this story and I love the "day to day" stuff with Ennis & Jack. They're so good together! And I also like the way you "outed" Uncle Hal...in a realistic way, not some big announcement, but just the secret box of magazines. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Keep up the fabulous writing!

Thanks!
Valandil Eluch chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
What amazing chapter and funny two, it is fun looking them to start a life together as a couple it is so damn beautiful!
schmeeple chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Absolutely bloody brilliant! I love you writing style and you portrayed the characters really well. Love it!
onefreetoroam chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Wow, this one was really good. Good length and flowed very well. thanks
CadetBrujon chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
A right fine yarn your spinnin' here, MaineWriter!

I love the way you handled Lureen's dialogue in this chapter!
SF Cowboy chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Fantastic! It just keeps on getting better. Can't wait for Chapter 6!

I, too, really liked the "Twister" part - and the very much to the point "I’m gay, Lureen."

Pete
Pip3 chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
*wonders if we get ta see the bed being christened*

btw... i think that color for a house is really pretty.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »