Reviews for A Love Born From Steel
JohnKB chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
Keep going!
onefreetoroam chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Thanks for a wonderful story.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
I can't believe it...this chapter is great beyond imagination...
Firefly-class chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
i like this story so far, update soon!
katy chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
I have to tell you I like your story, this chapter was good. I like how you characterize J and E. I like the idea of them ending up together (hopefully). Curious to see what J will find at home, can't wait for chapter 4.
Sam Cdn chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
I'm really enjoying this story-good job on a realistic depiction of how things could have been different for Jack and Ennis. Looking forward to more!

-Sam
CadetBrujon chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
You're best work yet, MaineWriter!

I know I'm literal-minded, but details like the need for the veterinary papers "ground" a story in reality, and I like that.

Keep up the good work! ;)
Valandil Eluch chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
MaineWriter,

three words: You are amazing, i loved every little piece of this story. this is the way i always wished that it could happened, i always want them to be together! one more time you let without breath and with no words to say once i start reading you story i can't stop and when i do i need to read it again and again until you post the new chatper. you know that you deserve a praise you are great and i think that this is a wonderful job!
Peggyz chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Just lovely! Great story and great writing!

Keep it up!

Thanks!
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
I really like the part of Twister - it's great!
The Lady Luthien chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Can't tell you enough how much I enjoy this story. Really excellent. I like this concept of them getting together. I've read stories where they stay together before but this one has far exceeded them.
cld chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Wish I could think of an improvement but there's nothing I can say - this was SO good! Thank you!
CadetBrujon chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
As Ennis would say, "Ver' good"!

I like the addition to the scene with the daughters. It's fleshed out a bit more, and little details like the flavors of ice cream and the sprinkles "make" a story, I feel-help the reader to "visualize."

The love scene in Ennis's line cabin is very sweet, and the part about the horses ws a REAL inspiration!
loginana chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
good story, me from africa. me think you shold update soon. tomorow majbe or todaj. i hope yoo update son. byu
Rivalovery chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
I think... this has got to be the best BBM FF that I've read so far. Beautiful and emotionally in character. I'm in love.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »