Reviews for A Love Born From Steel
Pip3 chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
very good
YouthAwareness chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
It's really really good. Twister I like that it's funny!
w84u chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
One of the best stories I've ever read :)
Peggyz chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
So happy to see another chapter! I love how this story is developing and can't wait to see what happens next. Your writing is great! Keep going, please!

Thanks!
Joetheone chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Wow what a great story, I have read most of these stories on fan fiction regarding Brokeback and starting off from this scene and this one is really well written and very much appreciated. I feel so close to the story it made me cry and laugh and feel sad and good all at the same time recommend everyone to read this great writing. Joe
onefreetoroam chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
gosh, this really getting good, hope something really bad doesn't happen in texas?/
Valandil Eluch chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Another great chapters i loved it you are great on that you have make me feel that i need to write Annie and tell her to rewrite the story is more fair in yours please keep your work i'm happy taht you wrote a second chapter.
stevehtx chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Powerful argument. Very well done. Keep it up.

Steve
Lorien Lupin chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
OH MY GOD! WOW! That was amazing, I cried, I really did… and I don’t cry! It’s one of the best fics I have ever read, and the best Brokeback fic until. Besides it’s original; a lot of fics talk about Jack’s dead, or Ennis’ divorce, and Jack’ feelings about the rejection, but the tension of that fishing trip after that event, that hasn’t being approach by anyone, and it is such a promising subject, with all that tension, sadness, and anger.

I repeat: best Brokeback fic ever, please write some more. One of those stories that makes the years of studying English worth it.

Bye kisses.

Lorien Lupin

P.S. You have the anonymus reviews disable, a lot of readers don't have accounts on the site, you could be losing reviews; though you need it to know just in case.
onefreetoroam chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Really good, new take on the problem - liked it and hope to see more. thanks
CadetBrujon chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Bravo! Very powerful! Very vivid-and shocking!-portrayal of Jack. And you know he must have been harboring a lot of resentment after that abortive visit following Ennis's divorce. Interesting take on "what might have been" next.
niwebfuie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
you are such an amazing writer. please write some more, maybe a multi-chapter story. with happy times for jack and ennis! this story was amazing
Valandil Eluch chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I hate you! i'm just kidding i need to tell you this there are not many writers that make me cry and you need to know that you are amazing my heart was breaking appart when he thought about the gun, then my tears came when he propose to him. Oh my G'd you just make me to feel really touched by that, i just wished that the real story should had being like this, you are talented! you are gifted and keep writting otherwise i'll ...
Peggyz chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Love your story! Hearing Jack express his hurt, sadness and depression sounded so real.

I hope you'll write more!

Thanks!
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Splendid story! I really love it!
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »