Reviews for Prelude to a Threnody
BadassSyd chapter 1 . 1/23
Absolutely love this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That is what happens when love comes in
Seeker chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Thank you for writeing this night from Erik's point of veiw, it is very refreashing.
leo says gerr chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
you should do a complete erik pov for your fanfic thernodies and roses
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
As you know, I haven't read "Of Threnodies and Roses" yet, so I thought I should start here. It's very powerful and appropriately creepy, and if it gives me a taste of what's in store for me in Threnodies, I can hardly wait to get started. Thanks for sharing your gift with your readers. ~ml
thePhantom'sEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Dark and modern day? This is going to be very exciting! -skips off to read story-
TwilightSnowStar chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Will you ever continue this? Will you ever show us the inner workings of poor Erik? It would be great!
Megan Floyd chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
this was really good. i think that you should turn this into erik's side of the whole story. you know, to give the reader's a new perspective.
Brooke Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
So I was going through and rereading Of Threnrodies and Roses, and I saw on an A/N that you had this story up! I'm so glad that you did! It does provide a lot of insight to Erik's character before Christine came into his life. Great job!
Dark Pyro Kiarra chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow, how did I miss this? I've always wondered what Erik was thinking abut that night. Its cool to read in Erik's POV. Once again, awesome job with Erik! Since everybody hands out cookies, then I'll give you a pie instead! Yays!

~Kiarra
musicallover chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Was going to reply to you on my last review reply...

FOUND THIS.

Why the hell did this thing not tell me you had another story? AH! So unfair. Anyway, wow. This was just perfect. And unlike stories that are "spin-offs" or simple "filler inserts", this does not differ from the writing in the original story. Wow.

Thanks for making five minutes a simple flash-back of awesomeness. :)

ML
mildetryth chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Oh! so God!
Rhythmrains chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Okay, I am wondering, because I read both versions of this chapter, with both points of view, Erik's and Christine's in that scene. And in both versions of this chapter, there is something very important that you have overlooked. How did the ambulance know when to arrive? How did they know about the accident if nobody told them about it.

In the chapter you don't mention that detail, but I believe that it is an important part of the story. Was it Erik who called them? Obviously it wasn't Christine who was too weak to do anything.

So yes I am wondering about that.

Great job showing us Erik's point of view!
tink20 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Erik is very real in this. And its kind of neat to read Eriks POV of his first interaction with Christine. Very nicely written. I loved how dark Erik was. It really fit well. Great job!
Redrose chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Quiet! do you KNOW what you're doing to me? ;)

this is wonderful! i absolutely love it!

perfect one-shot into Erik's wonderfully dark POV.

so, this is how it all started...

it always is when we least expect it!

Brava bella!